MicBrilla vs. A-pacalypse.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Vote = Mic B

Trece = 13 not 3

As far as feedback on your verse...

Mic B Rilla gohead sport ya name never heard of me im mite be da killa/

Nothin spectaculuar...More of a filler type line then'a opener...Simple end rhymes (Killa & Rilla)

that erases ya fame verbally swithed it wit shame/

Once again the simple rhymes take away from it & your not realy saying much to diss him...Go for'a more direct attack

now u wished u never fuked wit a g that murder cats on a daily bases/ rare to leave behind unwanted traces of a dead bitch pilyin up the death cases/

Im not fond of the format & bar change...But thas irrelavent...Sounds like the type of thing fatal would say (content wise)...Its an okay line but nothin stands out to make me say thas dope...& it isn't sayin anything towards Mic B either

leave ya bloody an faceless fuk wit an impatient racist/ the only thangs i spit-hit-never-miss /

This line is the best so far...Its a lil harder then the rest & it uses a new vocab...

how u goin to battle me when ya flows dont consist-of one single-diss/ step to me when my fist are clinched an my hands are rinsed/

A lil hypricritical but i like how this lined ended, even if it was on the murda shit...it was clean

from da bloods that recieve there swift deaths frontin they hard wit knives
didnt think my flows where goin to leave ya scard 4 life/

This line had'a bit of potentiol...But the 2nd half of the bard was just blah...

The rest is pretty much the same...a mix of okay &'a cupple good lines