MicBrilla vs. A-pacalypse.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2003
nuthin really dont got time.. got other battles to handle first. ill post soon tho... proly tonite.. if u want a L that bad.. here u go let me get sum bom in my system first..

May 26, 2003
Aight.. here ya go palya.. hit me back up...

Mic B Rilla gohead sport ya name never heard of me im mite be da killa/ that erases ya fame verbally swithed it wit shame/ now u wished u never fuked wit a g that murder cats on a daily bases/ rare to leave behind unwanted traces of a dead bitch pilyin up the death cases/leave ya bloody an faceless fuk wit an impatient racist/ the only thangs i spit-hit-never-miss /how u goin to battle me when ya flows dont consist-of one single-diss/ step to me when my fist are clinched an my hands are rinsed/from da bloods that recieve there swift deaths frontin they hard wit knives
didnt think my flows where goin to leave ya scard 4 life/
da difference between me an u is simple u got nuttin sick to spit/ im like da sadam of rappin leavin ya lyriclly cripled wit da boms i be blastin/ u askd for it so i gave it to u pure heat/ i mastered da game an left ya body torn up in da deep blue sea/ only spitten solid heat in your direction/markin this bitch my flows are flawless cursed wit pure perfection/u thought it was funny to be messin wit a physcopath/ now u goin to learn ya lesson an feel da wrath passed on by my macs/wishin u cud go back to late my flows already exploded on contact/ my lines got u on a contract makin ya faint/wishin u cud spark back but u empty/ bitches try to attemp me when im cockin back ready/say da word im here to stay talk ya gangsta shit an hope ya pray my shots aint steady/leaven ya dome disconected severed from da rest of u/ these messures goin to be drasstic cant phaze dis undefeated record /next words out of ya mouth goin to be best of 2...

Jun 11, 2003

Man, this fags got alot of backtalk,one line of mine and id say ur ass drops/ This faggot thinks hes YOC, but thats talk, this lil botch, really lives in blackhawk/He smokes bomb, but i didnt know that saddam was from PAKISTAN,step tha fuck down or get WHACKED again,lil weenie aint even HALF-A-MAN/You Get BLASTED. cause my TACTICS, have STATIC, more ERATIC, than these BASTARD, and AFTER u actors get left in a CASKET/My RIVAL is LIABLE 2 die slow, u funny looking kid ur like something ud see at a side-show, like-a-CYCLONE/ Weak and FEEBLE, look all sick and DISEASED like FLEES, or like u fein a NEEDLE, fuck it ur eyes are so big u look just like a BEETLE/HAHA "Pure Heat", how could that BE, cause YOUR-BEAT, brushed from my touch and kicked off-YOUR FEET/Ya dont have heat, knifes or straps, thats crap and aint-TRUE, just like eveyrone else I-HATE-YOU,Got a W,im winning the battle ill come back for more SCORE-THAN-TAKE-2, We're all doomed if your the best of YOUR-GAY-CREW/I dont need to BANG-THE-NET, time to TAKE-REGRET, and FACE-WHATS-NEXT,lyrical slaughter to YA FACE AND CHEST, TAKE-A-BREATHE, cause your EMBRACING DEATH, and aint taking lifes/ This bitch i HATE is FAKE, hes 15 but looks 8, with GAY internet STRIPS, ENTER-THIS-LIGHT, and get BENT from what i VENT on this MIC- B-right, i know theres just soemthing about me that SEEMS-TIGHT, HE'S LIKE, "ouch" comes with so much heat he sting like a BEE-HIVE/Im done, it really aint WORTH-IT, ya SHIT-IS-WORTHLESS,this monkey looks funny, and hungry to be PERFECT, but is hurt wit that fact that he should live in a CIRCUS, makes fake raps all day and JERKS-DICK..........lil beetle.