Messy Why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2004
As an outsider looking in, The feud looks unwarnted without a real purpose, and overall a true GENOCIDE for Mexican Culture, right here in CALI. It also doesn't seem to be going to end anytime soon, and the sad part is this is a Life and Death situation, not colors or shoes or whatever the fuck. And Messy Marv is just trying to make peace with both sides, and sell records. STOP THE VIOLENCE and HATE, or at least take it overseas to the REAL WAR and fight for a reason that has at least some justification.

Oct 29, 2003
i heard a keak da sneak song were he says 'i hit ses like push ups, me and my nortenos,surenos,crips,bloods this gangsta shit what'
now aint 100s a sur hood or am i wrong, and because of that should i not support it. or maybe i should not give a fuck and knock it anyways cuz ol boy can spit and the shit slaps.and merv can say what ever the hell he wants. im sure there are sum nortenos out there who are going to hate and sum who can realy give a fuck less.

Feb 9, 2005
Jae iLL said:
Yea, some folks is missing the points that was brought up. Everybody goin about Messy Marv a turf hitta and he aint trippin off no colors, gangbangin is bullshit etc etc. Y'all missing the POINTS.

Fact: In the pens who rolls wit the blacks? It aint la eme.
Fact: Messy Marv has been on Norte albums and APPEARED to be backing the Norte cause. Not necesarilly taking it up, but SIDING with them. Ya feel? Besides, on a street level if he got locked up he aint riding the eme car.

The point is, he's a NorCal black rapper givin shoutouts to socal eses. Also, he's already made it appear that he backs the Norte cause. THAT'S why foos is trippin off of it.
one more time

does that clear anything up for some of you lames???

Aug 7, 2006
for my 2 cents i dont bang for nothin. but i do see a lot of black doods kickin it with sur. Thats happens a lot out in sac. Not sayin i choose one or the other. i am usually koo with anyone. i dont knock one side. all love from me

Self