Messy Why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2005
I was slumpin that smigg dirtee aka silas and messy is on a track with him and dat nigga talkin about he kicks it with 14s and surenos wtf? fuck a skrapa what is messy thinkin jeez

Oct 10, 2004
its kinda funny how some rappers used to mention nortenos in there shit now all of a sudden they mention skraps too why i dunno i never seen a black dude kick it with one in my entire life but i guess lol

Jun 23, 2004
Silas is right, he's saying he is cool with everyone. When you make generalized statements like that about who you kick it with and who you are cool with, it makes that group of people want to buy the cd, maybe not all, but definatley some, and that turns into Money for Messy.

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
ITS LIKE THIS MOST PEOPLE ONLY AFFILIATE THEMSELVES AS FAR AS THE MONEY TAKES THEM.ITS TRUE IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF BLACKS AND SOUTHERNERS KICK IT.MOST SOUTHERNERS ARE OPENLY RACIST ASS FOOS AND TALK SHIT ABOUT BLACKS.(THIS AINT NO PROPAGANDA TALK EITHER ITS REAL DEAL).SHIT IS JUST FUNNY TO ME THO CAN U IMAGINE IF AFTER MAC DRE AND GANGSTA FLEA DID ROMPED OUT NORTENO AND THEN DRE FLIES TO MR CAPONE E STUDIO IN SO CAL TO DO ROMPED OUT SURENO.

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
ITS TRU WHEN U MAKE STATEMENTS ON WHO U KICK IT WIT U OPEN SOME DOORS AND CLOES OTHERS.BUT DONT SELL YOUR SOUL JUST TO SELL UNITS.I SEE TO MANY PPL DOIN THAT NOW A DAYS JUST TO SELL CDS.IT AINT LIKE WHEN ANY CATS FROM THE 415 OR ANY WHERE ELSE GET LOCKED UP, THE SURENOS ARE GONNA SAY HEY WE KNOW U DID THAT SONG SO ITS ALL GOOD NOW.ITS NOT LIKE THAT THE BEEF WILL STILL CONTINUE SHOUTS OUT OR NOT.

ONLY REASON HOMIES FEEL THIS WAY IS BECAUSE MESSY IS ALWAYS ON THE HOMIE ALBUMS AND COMPILATIONS LIKE 17 REASONS, 18 WIT A BULLET, NORTHERN WARRIORS, AND A GANG MORE.

Jan 20, 2004
www.freewebs.com
Fuck Messy marv and thats on sum street shit. i hope he dont think about goin back 2 eddy block soon cause it's young homies that want his melon so u betta have sumthin when u dipp through. and you fuckin wit scraps we dont do that so u aint gon see him on none of the goodfelonz shit and thats just keepin it real 2 the streets pimpin.

Jun 18, 2005
THE ROCK SAYS: IM GOOD WIT THE FILLMOE TALIBAN...THE REST OF U ARE CANDY ASS SAN FRANCISCO STREET POPCORN LOOKIN' BUM AZZ JABRONIS!!! IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IZ COOKIN!

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
on the real bro the shit that cracks wit us is real deal this aint no bullshit.we dont do things for money thats called a sell out we do things from the heart our word is all we got.to some its just yea yea its a color but come walk in our shoes youll see its alot more than that.we prolly the only foos that really stick to a real strict code unlike other kliks(and no im not saying theyre not real im just sayin if you bang there should be no reason to kick it with the enemy.ppl start bangin to protect themselves from oppositoin.not to hang out with them it makes bangin senseless at that point)we will never do a track with the enemy, nor feel we need to get them on our tracks to sell in that area. if we dont sell in that area fuk it we gonna hit another 1.

Oct 10, 2004
this thread is pointless fuck it man mess dont bang he can do what he wants it is a lil disapointing but fuck it what ever, the outside world will never understand the hatred between nortenos and surneos and thats a fact people can think what they want but this aint no blood and crip shit its way deeper then that and thats just how it goes i dont need to explain shit...................g felon i dunno wich one you are but your cuzzo luciano is homie man we should hook and make some tracks sometime

Apr 19, 2005
g-felon said:
Fuck Messy marv and thats on sum street shit. i hope he dont think about goin back 2 eddy block soon cause it's young homies that want his melon so u betta have sumthin when u dipp through. and you fuckin wit scraps we dont do that so u aint gon see him on none of the goodfelonz shit and thats just keepin it real 2 the streets pimpin.
go off then

Feb 5, 2005
NO LOVE said:
ppl start bangin to protect themselves from oppositoin

SUM PPL, NOT ALL

ALOT OF PPL START BANG'N 4 MANY DIFFERENT REASONZ YADA I MEAN?....

ON DA FLIPSIDE, ALOT TRY 2 LEAVE DA LIFE 4 DIFFERENT REASONZ....

TRU DERE IZ A CODE, SUM CHOOSE 2 TRY 2 WORK AROUND IT, SUM 4GET IT, SUM STIK WIT IT, AN SUM CHANGE THRU TIME AN TRY FIND A WAY OUT/AWAY FRUM IT....

4 ALL WE KNO HE COULD B ON SUM PEACEFUL/MAKE A CHANGE TYPE SHIT....

I CANT CALL MESS ON HIZ MOTIVEZ 4 WHUTEVA HEZ DO'N/WILL DO, CUZ I AYN HIM....FEEL ME?

BUT I HOPE IT DONT MAKE A TURN 4 DA WORSE IN HIZ LIFE...

BUT IF IT WAZ "SNITCHIN", DAS A DIFFERENT STORY, NO WAY AROUND OR AWAY FRUM DAT.....

ONCE ITZ DUN, U FUK'D IN DA GAME !!!

YUP !

-GEEzUz

Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
MAC DRE TALKS ABOUT KICKIN IT WIT THA MEXICAN MAFIA ON FEELIN MYSELF AND HE DID ROMPED OUT NORTENO. ITS JUST A FACT THAT THESE ARTISTS GON PLAY BOTH SIDES. THEY DONT SEE IT AS SERIOUSLY BECAUSE BECAUSE YOU SEE BLOODS AND CRIPS RAPPIN TOGETHER ALL THE TIME. YOU WONT NEVER SEE THAT WIT HOMIES AND SCRAPS CAUSE THERE IS TOO MUCH HATE BETWEEN BOTH SIDES.