MESSY MARV-TURF POLITICS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Young Lou said:
That's what I'm talking about. Not to single you out but you admitted the song ain't bad but it just changed yo mood. By saying it sucks is hating especially when you don't mean it. That's what hella fools be doing.
I never said the song sucked just look back at my first post about this song, all I said was I can't stand it, it changes the mood I was feeling. The song is coo lyrically.

Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:

I never said the song sucked just look back at my first post about this song, all I said was I can't stand it, it changes the mood I was feeling. The song is coo lyrically.
OK whatever dude. You say this: " I can't stand it" but then say: "The song is coo lyrically". I'll let you figure it out. I ain't calling you a lame but that some twisted slick talk right there. Holla back.

Apr 25, 2002
Young Lou said:

OK whatever dude. You say this: " I can't stand it" but then say: "The song is coo lyrically". I'll let you figure it out. I ain't calling you a lame but that some twisted slick talk right there. Holla back.
If a song sucks to me then the beats and lyrics are wack. But in this case it was just the beat.