MESSY MARV-TURF POLITICS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It's going to take someone to make a classic album to beat this one as my favorite album of 2002. I love this and I"m spreading the word ya heard.

Apr 25, 2002
When did the Jacka's album come out? Did it come out in January?

Well if it came out in 2002 then thats the best album of 2002 so far.

But we still got:

DJ Quik

Daz

E-40

Ray Luv

Crooked I

Richie Rich

all droppin.....

sixthreeT

Murder Creek Music
May 23, 2002
BULLSHIT TURF POLITICS IS THE TIGHTEST ALBUM OF 2002 RIGHT NOW IF YOU DISAGREE NAME AN ALBUM THAT CAME OUT THIS YEAR THAT WAS TIGHTER AND IF THAT AINT KILIN IT IN JULY YOU GOT THE IZREALZ AND IN SEPTEMBER YOU GOT THE MESSY MARV DOUBLE C.D PWER AND POSITION WITH NO RECYCLED TRACKS I HEARD THE SONG HE GOT WITH YUKMOUTH AND I WAS HERE IN THE OUT-OF BOUNDS STUDIO ON FRIDAY WHEN MESSY,LUNI COLEONE ,AND I-ROCC DID A TRACK FOR POWER AND POSITION AND MESSY ASSURED ME IT'S GONNA BE 24 BANGERS ON THERE AND THAT HE JUST HAS TO RECORD 7 MORE SONGS

Apr 25, 2002
I know that there is still plenty more albums to come out but I can't stop knocking this. Yea it is short but you have to be a lame not to like this album. Two thumbs down for the haters. I am now hooked on his music and I'm looking forward to his music.

@West Africa The JACKA's album came out in December.

Apr 25, 2002
MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
how you gunna call us a hater.. messy marv got tite shit i admit all i said is this album wasnt the best!!
How I'm gone call yall some haters? Tell me what songs are weak. NONE OF THEM. If you don't feel it's his best then so be it. But when you say "it's not that good" but can't find nothing weak about it then THAT'S HATING. Holla back

Apr 25, 2002
Young Lou....HATER THIS HATER THAT...Shut the fuck up about that shit. I like Messy Marv, I have 4 of his albums...But I think Turf Politics was weak, recycled songs...Daz Dillinger's verse is 3 years old...He used the SAME beat as 2Pac's "Troublesome" Nas' "If I Ruled The World" and he used it on "Still Explosive"

It was only 48 minutes, which is weak as fuck for a full LP. The beats sounded alright, but nothing special.

What! OLD ass beat...heard it over and over...AND it's only like 2 minutes...

2 fucking stupid skits

Who Woulda Known...weak

Cuzzin...Nice beat I like this one.

Thug Life...PLAYED OUT how many fucking songs is he going to have called THUG or THUG LIFE FOREVER?

Center of Attention...Nice beat and flows, I like this one too.

Twisted...Weak

Dream On...weak

Nikki...ANother song about some stupid hoe, weak.

There you have it, I guess i'm such a huge HATER.

Apr 25, 2002
Cantankerous said:
What are you the fucking internet police? Anybody can post up here little boy, dry your eye queer...Not everyone is going to agree with you. FUCK YOU [/QUOTE

FAGGOTS REALLY DO EXIST IN CYBERSPACE.

Apr 25, 2002
It has to be hard to make an album to please us fans cuz half the people like it and half the people don't. What's wrong with the track with 4 TAY? It's straight fire to me. Holla back.

Apr 25, 2002
Young Lou said:
It has to be hard to make an album to please us fans cuz half the people like it and half the people don't. What's wrong with the track with 4 TAY? It's straight fire to me. Holla back.
It was the beat, I was knockin my head to "Fo A life Time" and "Turf Politics" then thats shit comes on, it just killed that party mood I was feelin. The songs coo though, kind of remind me of a beat on Suga Free "Street Gospel" album. The song ain't bad just my mood is ruin.

Apr 25, 2002
That's what I'm talking about. Not to single you out but you admitted the song ain't bad but it just changed yo mood. By saying it sucks is hating especially when you don't mean it. That's what hella fools be doing.