Messy Marv On Regime Radio (Yuk, Philthy, Chop, & Kuzzo)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
if people spent more time productively working on their careers,mixing,engineering,and promotions with quality people with successful track records then alot of artist will be in a much higher criteria.

i got so much stupid shit on camera from random artist that i will never release because it will do more harm then good, its crazy how grown ass men carry themselfs these days,and how ironic that they carry a following,look how they are leading alot of other individuals around them rather fan or not.

the bay area rap scene no longer has any type of structure. lol. niggas worried about where mess can perform at when these niggas cant hardly perform anywhere their damn selfs in or around the bay,thanks to stupid ass people. ? shitty nightclubs with fucked off security? lol this shit is a joke man.

when was the last time have any of yal heard of a bay area artist concert that was being highly promoted (not on siccness/myspace/or twitter) and was actually the talk of the town or better yet not shut down or had good reviews?

to go even furthur,when was the last time u went to bay area concert and it was females who were not grimey looking? haha man this shit is hella can blood.

i can only name one concert that stood out this year and that was HIN in pleasanton. well.. san mateo hin was ok too.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
at the end of the day theyre both artist n ima give em more respect if the jus quash it stfu and make music. 2 grown ass mother fuckers who needa act like it lol. this shit is sum middle school ass cheerleader sqaud drama. theyre botch good artist wtf they spendin all theyre time on this shit for? should b makin theyre moeny n usin theyre talent in another direction. damn im ripped rite now i think i jus mnade sense but i aint sure lol

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
no need to speak on names but its a "whole" lot of muthafuckas who dont give a fuck and really dont want to come back and associate with fillmoe niggas.

there is 3 major thing that niggas is lackin out there,peace/love/and unity.

this shit aint gon get right til cats realize they need to come together,first off fillmoe needs to get along with fillmoe by its damn self period way before they start tryin to click up with other parts of the city.

as my older o.g cousin would say on frisco rap, "you are dealing with ignorant gangsters"
we have prominent rap artist in that area that has more than enough ingredients to come together and work with each other,but the thing is that it needs to be consistently. whats bad is everyone wants to be this big top rap artist when people need to just play they position.

this is almost equivalent to some off the wall as shit like niggas bein mad @ michael jackson cuz he wont come back to fuck with them. (gary,indiana)..im not stickin up for mess or anybody but its bout time niggas just do they own things. if 20years in the rap entertainment business has not earned you a significantly spotlight then maybe this not for you,has anyone ever thought about that? much the same if you spent the same amount of years sellin dope but still cant own yo own house yet.

in order for frisco rap to get to the level of operation needs to be at then the streets will have to unite first. IF THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN,YO CAREERS WILL NOT POP OFF LIKE YOU WANT THEM TO,UNLESS YOU LEAVE THAT HOOD SHIT ALONE.

i know hella rappers that get these bizzare amounts of money and it gets spent on extreme bullshit, i be like...why the fuck dont u go to another coast and tour or advertise / market yourself or fuck hire a more expensive engineer from a different label.

and whats crazy is that these cats are losing fan bases. it seems like the only person that is still trying to make some type of unity is jt the bigga figga, why the fuck mufuckas aint talkin bout him not getting snoop dogg on every damn song or in his rap videos. lol see what im sayin? why would he. and for what and do yo own thing.

hunid racks was suppose to been launch explosive mode 4,shit was going koo til iono what happened,i know cuz i got the call to help promote it. you know how much money that can be made on a fillmoe compilation?

people only have interest in frisco when its in large masses,like the anthem video. how come nobody speaking on the dying of that momentum and how it just slowly faded off? see but it aint die all the way that shit just gotta be consistent,if that means no new benz for the next winter and summer or big ass rims,then so be it.

when it was more activty in frisco with the filming of rap videos it was more unity even still mafuckas still have they street beefs.

2010 better have some big budget videos and albums/compilations. we gotta keep the buzz up before we lose it

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
LOl the more i think about this the funnier it is to me. I mean why is Quinn even mad anyways??? Just because mess became a blood and he left fillmoe??? It just seems like Mess is laughin at Quinn and whoever cares soooo much about what he does at this point. Shit is funny~!! From an outsider lookin in, Quinn is lookin like the immature one because he mad for no reason really. He's like a grammar school kid who's mad because one of his friends is now friends with someone else and isnt payying that much attention to him anymore LOL or hanging out with another click. I remember an interview Coop did with Mess when this first popped off and it seemed like mess was sad as fuck talkin bout he bout to definitely holla at the homie (quinn) and that he wasnt turninn his back on nobody. I guess turf politics really is different from real politics because at the end of the day...........Who really gives a fuck what another man does if it doesnt affect them!!!!! im i right or am i right???

Jan 31, 2008
yuk and quinn beefin to now or what?
Yuk and Quinn had beef a few years back. I remember they squashed it tho. I hope this don't spark that shit up again. Yuk need to distance himself this shit has nothing to do with him.
/\ This

Yuk aint sticking up for quinn, that lil game shit.
/\
/\ That (TownBizz23 Post)

They Just Became Cool,
People Dont Put Themselves In A Bullshit Position For Somebody Theyre Only "Kinda" Cool With.

Apr 23, 2006
damn this is startin to be on some dividing the bay shit

people takin sides or sneakin little shots on some shit they really arent involved in is stupid

yuk really needs to focus on his lyrics because west coast don was not doin it for me

Apr 25, 2002
Quinn and marv had a little fallin out some years back and people were pushin for Quinn
to call marv out on that blood shit

but quinn chose the high road and as far as the fans knew...it never happened

so for three years later to have marv to try and put Quinn on blast to the world just don't sit right
listen brothers talk shit about eachother to their friends and family but at the end of the day, thryre still brothers

Marv broke that...and they both did a disservice to all us fans by keeping it going

I might rap, I might call Fillmoe home, but I'm an explosive mode fan before that lol

Jul 17, 2005
them phone calls were hilarious

nigga said "Oh Mess you was on that Suga Free joint right?"

im thinkin the same thing Mess and them thinkin right when he said that

Jul 17, 2005
lmao @ dude from Seatle still bein on the phone while everybody laughin

and homie said "BLOOD!!!!!!!!! you still on the phone???????????"

hahaha

Sep 18, 2008
San Quinn and The Click Clack Gang to be interviewed by Yukmouth this Monday the truth will be told everybody who knows Quinn and who supports him call in even the haters ..Trust me you don't want to miss this!

Mar 20, 2007
at the end of day, these are some 30+ year old men on the internet radio gossipin like middle school girls, and no one outside the bay cares.

the bay is dead

Jan 31, 2008
San Quinn and The Click Clack Gang to be interviewed by Yukmouth this Monday the truth will be told everybody who knows Quinn and who supports him call in even the haters ..Trust me you don't want to miss this!
quinn confirmed this or did yuk?

if this is true yuk will bring in more listeners

Fake click clack gang should change their name tho , when people think CCG they think Mess (the creator of THE REAL CCG).....its just not a good look for them IMO

and what do u mean the truth will be told? about what exactly?

Sep 18, 2008
quinn confirmed this or did yuk?

if this is true yuk will bring in more listeners

Fake click clack gang should change their name tho , when people think CCG they think Mess (the creator of THE REAL CCG).....its just not a good look for them IMO

and what do u mean the truth will be told? about what exactly?
Spoke to Yuk this morning confirmed for Monday @ 9PM ..
Call in tell CCG how you feel ask them there side of the story..
The truth being San Quinn's side of the story as well as Home Wrecka, Young Boo , and M Kada and special guest William Breed tune in Monday!