Messy Marv On Regime Radio (Yuk, Philthy, Chop, & Kuzzo)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
i feel mess about the situation where mess said he been hollerin blood when this dudes dissin him still kickin it wit him

i seen this dvd where mess be saying blood and quinn was right beside him and quinn didnt do nuthin to contradict mess

dont you think thats being a hypocrite about quinn?

Jan 31, 2008
They turned the volume up later on, was pretty obvious what was said once the volume was turned up and they stopped talking.

And I agree with Ill mannered about the trash talking of people who where calling in, was kinda stupid
Yeah That Wasnt Cool BUt Then Again Some Of The People Were Acting Like They Just Decided To Call A random number

Oct 28, 2005
damn and i thought Quinn stopped fukin wit the yola but Yuk sayin he was high as fuk off that shyt gettin at him sidewayz..but Yuk was laughin hella hard everytime mess was talkin shyt about quinn im sure this is gona start beef again wit yuk and quinn..and it seems like Yuk instigatin this shyt by laughin his ass off hes prolly waitin for quinn to say somethin about him so he can make a diss record..this shyt just gettin started right now im sure its gona escalate after quinn hears this

Jul 25, 2007
Bay Area rappers be on some WWE shit lol...
lol!! Might be the weed and alcohol talkin but someone make a gif of 2 WWF wrestlers staring eachother down in the ring. Have them photoshop quinn and messy marvs heads on it. then have another WWF wrestler come from behind and hit him quinn with a steel chair with yuks head photoshop.

That shit happened countless times on WWF so there has to be some clips. Im talkin to you computer nerds. lol j/p but forreal tho someone do it pls! lol

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
since the begining fillmoe has always been like if u start off with them and then later chose to do yo own thing niggas will hate. being from fillmoe and knowing that everybody is connected and having family ties. this shit is all fucking retarded.

only reason why its still active cuz people are still biting into the hype.

reason why i made my last thread.

its hard to conduct business when you still have block niggas that wont think beyond their enviornment. im tired of talkin about alot of shit. ill show my point thru my actions of making my own course. i just hope that individuals will see what i mean before its all over. talk is cheap