Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
She put him on blast on twitter a few years ago. Claimed she didn't know him & that he had stole those tracks.
nah, she know's him...the track she's saying he stole is the "Love Somebody" joint. Prior to that she gave him his props for throwing her $500 for her first feature.

May 16, 2002
nah, she know's him...the track she's saying he stole is the "Love Somebody" joint. Prior to that she gave him his props for throwing her $500 for her first feature.
$500 = Props

Sounds like a raw deal to me. He gave her, her first feature & she didn't return the favor by featuring him when she got on?

Jun 5, 2004
He just started using his own twitter. Said 5 dudes came to his door with an old west pistol lol
If thats true then i dont get why mess is gettin clowned so bad on here for it? I mean if u put ur opinions on mess aside u got: one small dude vs. 8 niggas wit a big ass dirty harry pistol.

Idk about the circumstances, but in general: gettin your ass whooped by 8 dudes wit a strap, that alone dont make u a bitch.. I dont care who u are if u were in that situation then its not up to you what happens if niggas want your chain, watch, shoes, or even pants, then they no longer belong to you and thats that

Props: SpongeTodd

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Wow so he wasn't actually sleep like he said?

Maaaan, that nigga sure remember a whole helluva lot for bein sleep tho.....

That's that First 48 shit right there....

Detec: So where were you when the gunshots first started?

T-Bone: Mayne, I dont remember NUTHIN mayne, I was in the back room SLEEP mayne!!

Detec: So you're tellin me that you didnt see ANYTHING while this was goin down?

T-Bone: I told you mayne, I was SLEEP....T-BONE WAS SLEEP!!

Detec: ..:angry:....:ermm:.....*shakes head*

Apr 25, 2002
She put him on blast on twitter a few years ago. Claimed she didn't know him & that he had stole those tracks.
TURF POLITICS dropped waaayyy before Keyshia Cole even had a record deal. Her name appears in the credits as Keyshia. If she denies that then shame on her for acting fake.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
When I was stationed in Petaluma, he had a show with Xzibit at the Phoenix. This was when Still Explosive dropped. He was supposed to get way more than he did for the show and when the promoter gave him 5k, Messy said something along the lines of, look mayn I don't need your little $5k, give me my money. When the dude says they didn't bring in that much for the show, he said it again and took that $5k and shoved it in the promoter's mouth and left without taking any money for it. I didn't see this first hand, but the promoter was the one that told me that story so it had a lot more credibility. Dude was shaking in his sketchers.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
And I think he was promised a lot more than that, like 30k. There was probably anywhere from like 500-1500 people there (hard to gauge at that place and I was all the way in the front) at $30 a ticket (gen. admission) and I'm sure Xzibit was getting more than Mess. Small time promoters don't know what they were doing man.