Message from Young Droop!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
this is definately something that had no place on a message board

Real talk.

oh yea Swoop LETHAL WEAPONZ...

$12 or get Kaoz The Assassin & Lethal Weaponz both for $20

oh boy!

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Oh I get it Doxx. Yeah, I apologize to Craig then. As for Droop, I always had love for you dog and still do just take it from me that there are better ways to handle this shit. Think about it...

As for this having no place on a message board, well, you guys are right but the same way my so called "dirty Laundry" has been on here before, I don't see an end to it in site.

Peace to everybody.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Bayrider 12 said:
an industry flooded with too many albums
no disrespect 12...but coming from you, I found that funny...considering how many labels you have under your belt right now puttin out all that music

A

All Out HOGG

FUCK OFF DROOP...

Ya callin KVE FAGGz???

Them same mufuckas gott 1000'z of ya posters put up...Flyers handed out & CD'z sold...I dont know one company that even compares to KVE when it comes to artist promotion...

Thier label will suceed with or without you...

This whole scenario is a shame...I think everyone agrees that the sounds KVE & DROOP together brought forth were sick...

2Bad bullshit is 2Real...Whatever thou...

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
im overwhelmed with the support yall are showin....

thanx from the bottom of our hearts.

we'll be bringin Tri Tip to the Siccness bbq oh boy!

oh yea cop that LETHAL WEAPONZ itz fire... and itz much more than just Droop. believe it. Hollow Tip, T-Nutty, Trifelen, Kaoz, Messy Marv, C-Dubb, Stone Kold and Dubble J are just a few of the standout performances on this relentless album... cant forget Silas and Komain either..... SWOOP

$12...

Status
Not open for further replies.