Message from Young Droop!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
This is a lil messell to all my fans and all those who supported yo nigga from day one. Make sure yall pick up my new shit. The Droopalation. FUCK THAT LEATHAL WEAPON BULLSHIT!!!! FUCK THAT SO CALLED PRINCE OF DARKNESS SOLO PROJEKT them KILLA VALLEY fagets tryn put out. Plus, all these new acts they trying to put out with my name on the the front big as fuck. Aint that about two bitchs? " DIS KRITIKAL REKORDZ". Some newshit. LOOK FOR PERSONAL VENDETTA THE GROUP PROJECT ,"FREEDOM OF SPEECH", MY LIL BRO. STONE KOLD SOLO SHIT "AHEAD OF MY TIME" AND MY NEW SOLO ALBUM "PRESSURE POINTZ". Something real big!!!. If anybody want to holla at a gangsta hit me up at (209 393 2686) MESSAGE ONLY (Voicemail) or Email me at [email protected]. If it aint business IT AIN'T OFFICIAL!

PS: If any fans, hoes or foes wanna holla at me, for any info or verses or if you have any questions I'mma be at C-4's spot for the next day or two workin on some other shit, hit this back and I'll reflekt. AFTER THESE MESSAGES.....

Sinkerely, DR.OOP (aka DADAWNKING) haha

May 30, 2002
$Yukon$Jack$: im hella feelin you on the comment cause last thing i new they weren't faggots but it cool if thats how he feels he has the right to his opionion u know......

but shyt like this......

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
ummmmmmm.......awww that hurts.....thought Droop had his own name?.......and it was the "Real" Droop?..........lol......C4 u suck too many balls at once...............if it is Droopy fuck u lil bitch hoe ckae cumoe by the spot and get smash baby boy........just for tryin ta disrepect the crew that put u on the map fool......and the fuck off thang is all the other act we fuckin wit is suppose ta be ur homies?...........but know they aint no good?.......i will get that on the street for ya let em know whut u talkin since u aintin the streets no more, ur own hood dont claim u fool, claimin north side when u live on the south fuckin mark fag..........eh Droop remeber the last time i put hands on u?......wasnt nothing compare ta whut i think i should do to u now just for tryin ta disrepect!..........ur name is dirt in my street book...........u got the talent but ur ethic & loyality is shit..........good luck on ur own shit , never no hater here, but at the same time we doin whut we do and i will spead the word to many stores and ppl bout ur work ethic, not ta hate or sabotage but ta do whut many call Real talk about ya, ppl need ta know that uy bang a hood that u dont live in nor u go to maybe once every 3 weeks....................mark.........

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
KVE built Droop and put him on the map... itz a proven fact.

no letz see what he can do with the small amount of recognition he has on his own independently. more power to um.

oh yea FUCK craig johnson. he's a bitch and itz all bad for him. note that in your notebook

itz a same he turned dickrider.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
just some little gay internet gossip. Itz funny sum1 gotta use the internet to develop manhood... thatz the thanx we get for bailin the cat outta jail ... dont be bitter becuz we're movin patterns regardless.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Im on the outside looking in here and KVE is my homies and I got love for DROOP and I was always cool with you Craig but you should of stayed out of this one pimp since you are cool with both sides.

12er and his two pennies.

Peace to everyone.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TO MAKE THANGS CLEAR C-4 HAD NO STRINGS ATTATCHED TO MY CONCERNS. LET ME SAY. THIS IS SOMTHING THAT HAS BEEN IN THE DARK FOR TO LONG, NOW I MUST REAVEAL THE REAL. POINT BLANK. ANYWAYS, FUCK WHAT CHA HEARD ITS WHAT CHA SAW. OR WHAT CHA COULD PROVE. FUCK THE REST.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
paper work & check stubs tell no lie.

the question is ... should KVE trip on the contractual breaches from various unauthorized features and start sending out injunctions to those that oppose? or should we be nice guys?

oh Swoop that LETHAL WEAPONZ... hot shit. na mean!

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Craig: Are you directing FUCK WHAT CHA HEARD to me? I'm making my viewpoint known since you made your's known. Frankly, I'm sick of punks jumping on sides of muthafuckas all the time, when the real is only known by those involved. So all that in the dark shit you talking about ain't relevant here. This stuff has always happened to me and I'm just trying to remain objective for the sake of an industry flooded with too many haters, too many opinions, too many albums and not enough consumers.

peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.