MESSAGE FROM THE LEGENDARY GANXSTA NIP!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2008
www.neversodeeprecords.com
WHAT? Cyco started that shit along with Insane Poetry in late '80s. Period. NIP needs to pay more attention on history lessons.

Everyone wants to claim the "I started the wicked shit" title nowadays. This shit won't sell your albums. And latest NIP album sucked.

May 24, 2002
WHAT? Cyco started that shit along with Insane Poetry in late '80s. Period. NIP needs to pay more attention on history lessons.

Everyone wants to claim the "I started the wicked shit" title nowadays. This shit won't sell your albums. And latest NIP album sucked.
well....

Nipples started a year before insane poetry and they both released their first albums in 1992.

dont worry about who started it, just enjoy the music :cheeky:

Apr 5, 2008
well....

Nipples started a year before insane poetry and they both released their first albums in 1992.

dont worry about who started it, just enjoy the music :cheeky:
Cyco put out his first record in 1998 with "His Majesti" group. It was a vinyl "Armed & Dangerous". Plus I don't think anyone will deny that Grim Reality is one of the best and classic albums in horrorcore. I don't think any of NIP albums has the same legendary status as GR.

I can enjoy the music and not talk about it. I wouldn't even say shit about it if NIP didn't bring it up.

May 24, 2002
Cyco put out his first record in 1998 with "His Majesti" group. It was a vinyl "Armed & Dangerous". Plus I don't think anyone will deny that Grim Reality is one of the best and classic albums in horrorcore. I don't think any of NIP albums has the same legendary status as GR.

I can enjoy the music and not talk about it. I wouldn't even say shit about it if NIP didn't bring it up.
I doubt Nip bit them, nip probably had no idea who Insane Poetry was.

Apr 5, 2008
Nobody can claim inventing horrorcore. Three 6, Esham, Kool G, the Geto Boys, NIP....they were all doin shit and they probably didn't know that the others were doin the same type shit or cared for that matter.
True, I can dig that. So why all of a sudden everyone tries to claim they started that shit? It's annoying. But if I had to say who started it I'd definitely say Insane Poetry.

And yeah, I meant 1988 in that post. My bad.

Sep 16, 2008

eject yourself from cyco's dick and come back

Mar 14, 2010

I love me some Insane Poetry.. and GRIM REALITY is a Gem in the Beggining of that Genre of music. But you got to be Stupid as Fuck to say that GR is waaay better than SOUTH PARK PSYCHO! Thats a Muthafuckin classic homie! Bottom fuckin line... Never comes close. Now BLACC PLAUGE and FAITH IN CHAOS are the shit, but GR is Good not great IMHO... Still love me some IP Tho. CYCO is a Nuttcase!