Merged Thread: S.F. Niners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Out of all the pre-season games we played so far...I am glad that we spanked the Aints the most! I was at the game and them fools (The Aints) had their starters still playing in the 3rd quarter and still got spanked by our 2nd and 3rd stringers! Rattay to Brandon Loyd! both are turning out to being the future of this team!

No sign of Tony? Hopefully he made it out of the Stick alive?

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^so doez Philly.^^^^

and Tony you talked too damn much homeboy. as you said earlier, "another one bitez tha dust." Saints aint doing shit this year, next year, tha year after that, and they didnt do shit last year. it's a tradition. have fun during tha seazon homie.

Apr 25, 2002
yea, but it'z too bad they ended up like tha 30 other NFL teamz on SuperBowl Sunday, at home. you have no room to talk, your sorry ass team only got 1 week further than mine, only to suffer tha same fate. laugh at that "Bammer."

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Out of all the pre-season games we played so far...I am glad that we spanked the Aints the most! I was at the game and them fools (The Aints) had their starters still playing in the 3rd quarter and still got spanked by our 2nd and 3rd stringers! Rattay to Brandon Loyd! both are turning out to being the future of this team!

No sign of Tony? Hopefully he made it out of the Stick alive?
I am here mayne. Yep your boys took it to us. It was pretty sad seeing your 2nd and 3rd string offense move the ball on our first string defense. So I'll suck it up and accept this loss. Good game on the Niners part.

But what did I tell you about Dale Carter?... Remember the first play of the game? You could hear the impact of that hit throughout the whole stadium!! And now this...

"-- After having a day to think about it, the San Francisco 49ers aren't sure Eric Johnson's collarbone was broken by a clean hit after all.

The 49ers have asked the NFL to review New Orleans Saints cornerback Dale Carter's hit on Johnson on the first play from scrimmage in San Francisco's exhibition victory Saturday night.

Johnson, the 49ers' starting tight end, broke his collarbone and got a concussion when Carter leveled him with an apparent helmet-first hit after Johnson caught a 1-yard pass from Jeff Garcia.

Johnson will be out 10 to 12 weeks and could be placed on injured reserve -- but after the game, general manager Terry Donahue and other players said they thought the hit was legal.

On Sunday night, coach Dennis Erickson wasn't so sure.

"I think that's something the league is going to have to look at,'' Erickson said. "Eric didn't see him, but Eric had the ball four or five steps before he got hit. ... It was a freak thing. There was nobody covering the wide receiver running down the field.''

The 49ers are enduring their share of injury problems during Erickson's first preseason with the team, but he has been coaching football long enough to give him perspective on it all."

You have to admit Johnson got blasted. I hate to see a player get injured though but he got hit!!

May 8, 2002
Garcia to Owens!

Just thought I would show how Garcia to Owens would look like this year over and over again (peep the sig)! And if you are a Saints fan then you are in trouble! Ha Ha! If you a Niner post your Niner pics!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yep I went. Got to see my boys up close. We need work on the defensive side of the ball. There's no excuse for the Niner 2nd and 3rd stringers moving the ball on our first string offense. I think we need a new head coach.

May 8, 2002
Tony said:
I am trying to find that picture when Dale Carter blasted your tight end Johnson. Ha ha
That was weak man! Just heard today that Dale Carter is suspended for the first 3 games because of that hit.....now your team is done! Ha Ha

(He wont check way down here)...HaHa Just joking but Tony's skirred now!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
miggidy said:
That was some fucked up shit.
Did the bitch get fined yet?

I call him a bitch because that was a bitch move.
Hittin muthafuckas like that in pre-season is uncalled for.
This is football dog. I don't know what kind of football you watch. Your fat defensive lineman should be fined also for spearing Aaron Brooks on that two point conversion attempt. He just dove his head and fat body right onto Aaron Brooks in an attempt to injure him because Johnson got blasted.

Stop whinning about the hit. He got blasted. It's part of football. Hate to see him get injured but he got hit. The hit was so hard it echoed through the whole stadium. LOL!

Stop whining or how ever you spell it.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Keep it real... I love seeing that hit. I watch it over and over because I recorded the game also. Ha ha... I can't wait until I find the picture. Dale must can hit hard because he broke his clavicle and gave him a concussion. I bet the 49ers don't want to see us again after that hit. Jeff Garcia said that he had to send Johnson to the sidelines because he knew he was jacked after that hit. Ha!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^
I'm not whining man.
That's real....
How can muthafuckas do that in a meaningless game????

As for the hit on Brooks, I didn't watch the game but if your story is true then our guy should be punished as well.

PS.... You best believe we wanna see the Saints again after that ass whoopin....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
"I think it was a clean shot," Carter said. "These days football ain't like it used to be. The rules are so strict, they don't make any sense. Everybody wants to put us in a skirt and pumps.

"When I'm out there I'm just playing football. I'm not trying to hurt anybody. How are they going to fine me? Here I am, a 102-pound corner and he's 400 pounds. How are they going to fine me?

Carter is 6 feet 1, 194 pounds. Johnson stands 6-3 and weighs 256 pounds.

"It was a legal hit," Saints coach Jim Haslett said. "Even their general manager (Terry Donahue) and their players say it was legal. If that wasn't a legal hit then I don't know what is."

Miggidy,
It doesn't matter dog... pre-season or not if you're a hitter and you have a chance to hit somebody then why not take the shot? That hit was a statement that was made. Pre-season or not it's still football mayne.

But yeah that hit on Brooks was dirty. First of all it was late and second of all that fat linemen dove "head first" on top of Brooks. It drew a flag also. So if anybody gets fined it should be that dirty lineman. I think his name is Adams or something. He's number 91.