Merged Thread: S.F. Niners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
NIIIIINERRRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUG 9th A new season begins! I just wanted to take a time out to give thanks to the football gods for this very special time of year and I am the 12th man!!! Ha Ha THE MUTH FUCKIN NIHNAHS ARE COMIN...WHERE MY NINERS AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SUPER BOWL MISSION BEGINS.....

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Can't wait...9errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

I need to get me some niner jerseys this season...I only got one. I used to alwayz be decked out in niner gear

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Aug 23rd we're going to drag the Niners preseason or not. There's no way that the Niners can hang with the Saints!

May 8, 2002
Tony said:
Aug 23rd we're going to drag the Niners preseason or not. There's no way that the Niners can hang with the Saints!
Ha HA is that right Tony?
You crack me up with that Saints talk....rep yo team though!

I got 2 tickets for you to that game $100 a piece! Let me know.

Apr 5, 2003
Niners!!!!!!!!!

Niners all tha way!!!!! Fuck the hataz. We goin 16-0 and all da way to the Super Bowl. Then we gone win that and get our 6th Lombardi. T.O. is gonna act a fool this year. He gone be the MVP. Holla back yall and stay niner fans no matter what.

49er Fan 4 Life!!!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The Niners better thank god that the Saints and Falcons aren't in their division anymore. The Saints and Falcons are going to be hard this season. The Niners still haven't really made any improvements personnel wise. It's going to be a loooong season for the Niners.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:

Ha HA is that right Tony?
You crack me up with that Saints talk....rep yo team though!

I got 2 tickets for you to that game $100 a piece! Let me know.
There you go trying to rip me off (again). $100 for a preseason ticket? What's the face value on them tickets?

Apr 25, 2002
Tony said:
The Niners better thank god that the Saints and Falcons aren't in their division anymore. The Saints and Falcons are going to be hard this season.
cut tha shit already. cuz you say sum shit like that but then you say this:

Originally posted by Tony
It's going to be a loooong season for the Niners.
how in tha fuck is it going to be a long seazon if supposedly tha two best teamz that were in their division are no longer in it? think about it fool. if our division suckz so bad now then why in tha fuck would we have a "looooooong" seazon? use your head puto, our seazon will be just as lloooooong as yourz is.

on another note, you need to lay off tha Niner cock bro. you must be pissed cuz tha Ninerz bombed on your sorry ass team for so many yearz....

Jul 3, 2002
Fatal you've got to realise they are coming from a different perspective. Picture it like this: the niners are the USA of the NFL, and the rest of the teams are 3rd world countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, etc. We have everything they wish they had. We've been successful for so long, and the only thing they can do is talk shit and burn our flags. They all wish they were in our shoes.