Mental Giant Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
hahahaha. i was drunk but i still do not like the video at all. but im not that mad about it hahahha. kinda wish he skipped this song and did a video for WWC.
I was going to call drunk post but I wasn't 100%. LoL.

I thought Prozak's Good Enough was easily the best video on Strange
That's definitely true, artistically speaking. Good song, too.

Feb 9, 2006
Im not gonna lie, I wasnt feelin this vid at all. The whole thing just seemed like a half assed, slapped together shit show. Maybe there is a deeper message in it, but I shouldnt have to think about it, if it doesnt stand out right from the beginning it fails. Idea I think was great, but like everyone said piss poor execution. I would never show this video to someone if I was trying to get them into Tech N9ne music... Id show em OG before this.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I thought Prozak's Good Enough was easily the best video on Strange
That's because Prozak has a director's mindset.

I agree with you. Red Nose is a close second.

This video is great in a "Anthem" and "I'll Pass" kind of way.

Watch the original video from which the sample is derived and understand its confusion and you've likely granted yourself more understanding of this video's oddball imagery and confusion.

As far as Tech's All 6's & 7's theme... well... you've got it in this video. lol

Nov 14, 2002
I finally watched the video...

It's pretty fuckin' cool. I dunno about the balloon dance, but fuck it... That's some funny shit. I liked the old PC FMV style portions with Tech cheaply blue screened in. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not.

Nov 5, 2006
At first I didnt know what to think of the video, after watching it a second time I am starting to appreciate it. i wish the "clown" had a speaking role in the song, that characters imagery was tight. in my opinion its his best video to date. i really wanted to see that drunked up clown start spittin some evil verse