Mental Giant Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
Man that video would have been raw as fuck... in 1996.

Good idea, poorly executed, keep trying though.
I dunno.. theres a lot of cool shit in there.. but it could have been a little more thought out.. the ending was a little odd.. I thought he shouldve met the Wizard or something..

and also Tech should have melted the the other "Wicked Witch" Tech.. hehe

But I enjoyed it, it was a very ambitious idea that could've been better, but good nonetheless.

Aug 16, 2003
The video concept was good...but the execution was a little under par. I will say that the video production value has gotten better over the last few videos.

Im not sure who directs these things, but they need to bring in a consultant before releasing this stuff. IMO the best video strange has dropped was Red Nose and Misunderstood.

I hope they do a WWC video and rush this thing off he TV.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
The video concept was good...but the execution was a little under par. I will say that the video production value has gotten better over the last few videos.

Im not sure who directs these things, but they need to bring in a consultant before releasing this stuff. IMO the best video strange has dropped was Red Nose and Misunderstood.

I hope they do a WWC video and rush this thing off he TV.
take your time with it, ego trippin had me ??? minded a lot cause of the fact he kept saying I a lot which actually works pretty good, but if you keep listening the execution is there.

edit: realizing you ment delivery lip sync wise? i think it's more of one of the videos they did most their vid onstage so i'd think they'd wanna explore and create more then just him singin along.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
As much money as tech and strange rake in, they seem to always be reluctant to throw down on a quality music videos when it comes down to it.

Nov 27, 2007
like what others said, cool idea and concept but the execution was ehh. My biggest criticism is the marching soldier saying oooooooooooOOOOooooOOOOOOOOoooo. wtf kinda soldier is that?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Dan Gedman of Liquid 9 has done all of their videos since Kutt's Bunk Rock Bitch (with the exception of Ego Trippin, which was Dan the Man).

easily. that video made me buy the album when i was against him at first. he should have him do his vids foreal
So long as it's not a club video. He was kind of out of his element for the Bout ta Bubble video, I think. He might've done well with a video like this (or Red Nose) though.

Aug 16, 2003
take your time with it, ego trippin had me ??? minded a lot cause of the fact he kept saying I a lot which actually works pretty good, but if you keep listening the execution is there.

edit: realizing you ment delivery lip sync wise? i think it's more of one of the videos they did most their vid onstage so i'd think they'd wanna explore and create more then just him singin along.
Maybe I need to watch it a few more times but I felt the ending could have been better and they should have lightened up the video a little more. Who knows maybe it will grow on me.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I think the ending, and characters have more meaning then we think.

Or i'm just reading into the ending toomuch. lol. FICTITIOUSNESS OR NOT?! that is my question.

My best guess from when I seen it the first time, The characters gave me the perception of, the evolved versions of the king clown and g. And this good tech(7) basicly dipped on the evil tech(6). idk i look at things differently, especially the world.

edit: click my sig link....

May 7, 2008
i thought it was great..when i compare it to the other trash i see... no complaints here..the video isnt the thing i listen to its the track at the end of the day.. i think it does its purpose :)