Me & Apt Manager funking, i need help!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
First I read ' Me and Apt manager fucking, I need help!!!' then I read 'funking' and stopped reading because I just coulnd't care less.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I understand that EVERYONE thinks they have a lawsuit these days, and I hate to burst your bubble, but if you are in a month-to-month rental agreement with the property manager, either party can present the other party with 30+ day notice at any point, for any reason.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I SAY YOU POST UP THE BITCHES NUMBER SO WE CAN HARRASS THE HOLY SHIT OUT OF HER!!!

AND YOU NEED TO LOOK UP THE LANDLORD/TENANT LAWS!!!
I DID, AND SUCCESSFULLY SUED MY LANDLORD!!!
You need to grow up figuratively and literally. Besides you know that you didn't sue anyone you fuckin dork. The only thing you successfully did was manage to never touch your caps lock key again.

Jul 29, 2008

shit always makes me laugh.

hahaha.

How about you go get yourself one of them things called a fuckin' JOB. I've been working my fucking ass off since I was in high school and nobody ever gave me a hookup on rent. Get off the sicc, quit dicking around with your stereo, step your walking game up and hit the closest fast food place fucker.
cold but true.

I've also been busting my ass since HS and lock up...you need to go out and start looking for a job. May not be the best job out there, but get you experience up and start moving forward.