Me & Apt Manager funking, i need help!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2008
Yo check this out i been living in same apt complex for over a 10 years they got new manager in apt and she doing a ethnic cleansing. Ha. I understand some of the people she thu out deserve it, but this bitch is a real bitch, me and her never got along she tell me turn down music at daytime, neighbors dont complain just her etc etc. she also told maintenance workers and some tenants she wants to get rid of all blacks and if up to her she woudnt move blacks in!! (i have no proof, and tenants are nonblack and scared to ride with me) This bitch even tells me when im in front of my own apt that im loitering!!! we'll to make a long story short one night i had music on 9ish pm and she called police, police said turn down i turned off they even agreed it really wasnt loud. Next day she hit me with a notice saying i have 90 days to move out of apt. (no warnings verbally or written) i get owners number and call him to get this shit thru out i thought and he said we dont get along so i should just do it moving, YEAH he said get on. I told him all she did and he just said u guys dont get along move. I woudnt mind moving if i was working and had a job but currently im broke on sect 8 and cant afford to move!! What should i do?? Legal action? where and how? Anybody have apt hook up? I will fuck around and relocate if necessary but i do want to let this bitch have it!!! thanks for reading and sorry for the long read.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I would look at landlord/tenant laws. Then i would call the owner and nicely inform him of your rights and the possible penalties/Fines he or she would incur and tell him or her that if any further harrasment on their part you will call the local news station and inform them of your rights being violated and file for legal action... When you start throwing out how they can be penalized, and that you are willing to file a suit..regardless if you stand a chance of winning or not...they may start singing a different tune

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com