Mayweather VS Pacquiao Fight is OFF!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Potentially the biggest Fight and Payoff in boxing history has been called off.

The two sides couldn't come to an agreement over the drug testing.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
there is a thread bout this in the combat sports forum and like i said there

floyd is a bitch how you gonna end up finding every damn excuse possible to get out of the biggest payday in boxing history you aint the best if your duckin and dodgin all of the top fighters

Apr 5, 2003
Mayweather seems shook. If I'm the best fighter in the world I wouldn't give two shits if God himself shot my opponent up with some shit, I still wanna go out there, whoop some ass and put another notch on my legacy. Dude is all talk.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Mayweather seems shook. If I'm the best fighter in the world I wouldn't give two shits if God himself shot my opponent up with some shit, I still wanna go out there, whoop some ass and put another notch on my legacy. Dude is all talk.
seriously???

you don't think if Pac was on some shit it wouldn't be a huge advantage for him?

why doesn't Pacquiao just take the test if he has nothing to hide??

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Pacquiao agreed to take the test, they just want a cut off date to my understanding and Floyd wants it all the way up to the fight.

I think they should take urine and hair samples in the locker room before they fight and immediately after the fight they should take blood, hair, and urine samples.

Mar 16, 2005
yes urine sample all they want, and pacman agrees with that, its the damn blood testing up to fight time that pac is fighting and I dont blame him.

Apr 5, 2003
seriously???

you don't think if Pac was on some shit it wouldn't be a huge advantage for him?

why doesn't Pacquiao just take the test if he has nothing to hide??
I feel what your saying but it just seems like Mayweather don't want it with Pac and he's pulling every excuse he can out his ass in order not to fight him.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I feel what your saying but it just seems like Mayweather don't want it with Pac and he's pulling every excuse he can out his ass in order not to fight him.
I feel you, it does seem that way, and at the same time it seems like Pac has something to hide

I dunno... they're both pissing me off because I wanna see the damn fight

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
yes urine sample all they want, and pacman agrees with that, its the damn blood testing up to fight time that pac is fighting and I dont blame him.
he said he would already do the blood test just not before the fight since he felt it weaken him and thats why he lost to marquez cause he had blood taken out him a day before the fight he agreed to have his blood takin out right after the fight also mayweather is just tryin to get out of the fight

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I don't think Pac has anything to hide.... he just doesn't want blood taken at random times especially during training... they can awake you while you're sleeping to draw blood. I think that's asking for too much. It's not like Mayweather is going to stand toe to toe with him anyway.

Jan 18, 2006
If Manny wanted Mayweather bad enough he wouldnt care when the blood tests were. Hes gonna make 50 mil and hes complaining about taking blood 5 days before the fight, if that hiding something i dont know what is and dont give me that bullshit excuse your scared of needles. It will not be the day of or the day before the fight. I cant believe i actually agree with Rod Brooks, he said if Mayweather is putting his legacy on the line wouldnt you want to know if the opponent its against is clean if it is in queston.

Feb 13, 2006
Floyd is a pussy. First he says he says that he can beat Pac with ease. Then a week later he somehow wants to demand a blood test. What happen to the beating Pac easily statement.

Oct 17, 2007
haha i think mayweathers been smokin or fukin with dat A1 thats y he dnt want to get tested soon lol but this fight WILL HAPPEN eventually it has to

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
yea,fuck all that,..i dont blame manny,..scared of needles or not,..everyone knows that if u dont get poked the right way(no homo) u can get bruised up and then ur gonna have sore spots on ur body!...some fucking dumb ass nurse who trys to draw blood and fucks ur shit up, youd be mad too!...pops got fucked up one time ,was bruised for like over a week!...thats a dis advantage in its self!...so manny has a point why he wouldnt wanna get tested so close to the fight.