Master P & Romeo "Hip Hop History" LISTENING PARTY!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Shit, I still have Ghetto D in the ride on constant rotation. Master P isn't the best rapper, never was...but the dude made hit records and grinded his ass off. My hat will always come off to that man. Not only did he make himself rich, he helped his son get his own money as well. That's a man...fuck the small talk...I'm a fan of P!

Feb 8, 2003
Im not feelin this album I heard it the other night. Cats was rippin on this at the place I heard it at They was called P Master Past & Romeo Homeo. Fact is P is a hustler and you gotta respect his hustle and acheivements no matter what

Apr 25, 2002
YEA P IS A SELL OUT RIGHT... I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT...YOUR CHOICE FOR DINNER IS SPAM AND EGGS ON A DIRTY SOFA WHILE WATCHIN BASIC CABLE..OR...SHUTTING DOWN BENNIHANNAS BRINGIN YOUR WHOLE FAM AND ORDERIN WHATEVER THE FUCK U WANT GETTN DRIVIN HOME IN A STRETCH AND NOT EVEN WORRYIN BOUT HOW MUCH U SPENT CUZ ITS NOOOTHHHIIIIIINNNNNN

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
YOUNG BREW said:
YEA P IS A SELL OUT RIGHT... I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT...YOUR CHOICE FOR DINNER IS SPAM AND EGGS ON A DIRTY SOFA WHILE WATCHIN BASIC CABLE..OR...SHUTTING DOWN BENNIHANNAS BRINGIN YOUR WHOLE FAM AND ORDERIN WHATEVER THE FUCK U WANT GETTN DRIVIN HOME IN A STRETCH AND NOT EVEN WORRYIN BOUT HOW MUCH U SPENT CUZ ITS NOOOTHHHIIIIIINNNNNN
AMEN!

Fact of the matter is, nobody out here in the Bay MADE Master P...cats don't realize that...they think he owes these dudes something. HE was the one hittin the road with CD's in the trunk to get a buzz..not the bay. He's the one that put the records out, not the bay...he's the one that deserves what he got...not the bay! PERIOD!

If I blew up, and nobody sold those records but me...then I give credit to myself for hustlin' my ass off. I wouldn't owe the BAY anything, because yea, I live here...but I didn't get any type of RAP KNOWLEDGE from the Bay! I used my own mind, my own style, and my own drive. This is what P did, and those who recognize it sooner, will be less likely to hate the man in the long run.

Aug 13, 2007
Sydal said:
AMEN!

Fact of the matter is, nobody out here in the Bay MADE Master P...cats don't realize that...they think he owes these dudes something. HE was the one hittin the road with CD's in the trunk to get a buzz..not the bay. He's the one that put the records out, not the bay...he's the one that deserves what he got...not the bay! PERIOD!

If I blew up, and nobody sold those records but me...then I give credit to myself for hustlin' my ass off. I wouldn't owe the BAY anything, because yea, I live here...but I didn't get any type of RAP KNOWLEDGE from the Bay! I used my own mind, my own style, and my own drive. This is what P did, and those who recognize it sooner, will be less likely to hate the man in the long run.

Yep, that real talk fo shore....

Aug 13, 2007
Well, P does slang dat Richmond Cal to dis day trust me...he got so many interviews up novadays, and yeah he got some artists from the west (RUGA, Dino and Cognito) So he still cares bout the WEST! If ya aint a fan of him you cant have nothin bad to say....then u a fuccin hater dats it! and yaeh MASTER P is now Livin in MALIBU...Aint dat WEST COAST...It is to me!

Aug 22, 2005
CRICKETS* CRICKETS* WHO GIVES A FUCK..... P IS A WASHED UP RAPPER WHO IS BEGGIN FOR ATTENTION!!!! -SOMEONE GIVE THIS NIGGA A HUG