Master P & Romeo "Hip Hop History" LISTENING PARTY!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
dzellian said:
THIS ALBUM SOUNDS WEAK P NEEDS TO TAKE IT BACK TO THE BAY.
Why would he do that? He made his fortune after he left the Bay!

About Romeo being 8...LMAO! Romeo hasn't been 8 for quite a few years now. It's probably called Hip Hop History because, as far as I know, it's the first father/son collaboration album.

About Master P being a sellout!! COME ON FAMILY!! Master P wasn't FROM the bay to begin with, so leaving the Bay to do his thing wasn't selling out. West Coast Bad Boys was some big shit, and he did that for the Bay. Only thing he did that is considered "Selling out" was moving out of the projects and into a fancy area. That's not selling out, that's being smart.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Sydal said:
About Master P being a sellout!! COME ON FAMILY!! Master P wasn't FROM the bay to begin with, so leaving the Bay to do his thing wasn't selling out. West Coast Bad Boys was some big shit, and he did that for the Bay. Only thing he did that is considered "Selling out" was moving out of the projects and into a fancy area. That's not selling out, that's being smart.
that not what im talkin about. he changed his whole image to make certain people happy. and to get his son on nickleodeon and get that paper from all these lil teeny boopers after romeo.

Aug 13, 2007
Sydal said:

About Romeo being 8...LMAO! Romeo hasn't been 8 for quite a few years now. It's probably called Hip Hop History because, as far as I know, it's the first father/son collaboration album.

You couldnt say it better...some real facts.

Apr 25, 2002
TRAJIK1 said:
that not what im talkin about. he changed his whole image to make certain people happy. and to get his son on nickleodeon and get that paper from all these lil teeny boopers after romeo.
Ah, ok...my bad for misjudging your post.

Only thing I can say in his defense is, I understand...he went towards positivity...but I understand he could have done it a better way, also.

On another note, Romeo wanted to rap...he even wrote his own shit..which is why it was so boring to me. lol.

Jan 23, 2006
Sydal said:

HE SHOULD TAKE IT BACK TO THE BAY BECAUSE HIS ALBUMS WERE MORE SLAPPIN WHEN HE WAS IN THE BAY. HE SOLD OUT BECAUSE AFTER SOAKING YEARS OF GAME IN THE BAY HE LEFT AND AND CUT OFF CONTACT WITH ALOT OF CATS THAT GAVE HIM THE GAME OUT HERE. HE BARELY EVEN GAVE THE BAY PROPS AFTER HE LEFT.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Black Reign said:
is Cognito still carrying around Lil Romeos bags?
lil romeo can buy and sell u a thousand times over. as far as cognito, he aint never carried romeos bags. he's chilled in mansion and has counted lots of money with him, but why hate cause u haven't. make em say uhnnn na na nana

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Sydal said:

smartest thing i read on siccness for a while now, well said. as as far as master p changing his image, its called "growing up"... would u prefer he was still runnin around in the projects slingin rocks and smokin blunts? its called maturing and getting on in life. not to mention he's crazy paid now and when u get paid and have a famly u gotta change or you're going nowhere

Jan 20, 2006
dj pimp said:
lil romeo can buy and sell u a thousand times over. as far as cognito, he aint never carried romeos bags. he's chilled in mansion and has counted lots of money with him, but why hate cause u haven't. make em say uhnnn na na nana
I see you've stepped your Pom Pom game up but you're still a slow learner doggy. U still wondering why these lil niggas stay beastin out on you and gettin under your skin. Your whole steez is a joke and the sad thing is this..You mean well but just come off mad corny for a man goin thru a mid-life crisis.

Stick to representin DJ Pimp because you make a horrible spokesperson for these rappers. Romeo can buy me??? U stay soundin like an Industry Whore. Whats the point of chillin in Romeos mansion countin his cash. You sicken me!!!!

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Black Reign said:
I see you've stepped your Pom Pom game up but you're still a slow learner doggy. U still wondering why these lil niggas stay beastin out on you and gettin under your skin. Your whole steez is a joke and the sad thing is this..You mean well but just come off mad corny for a man goin thru a mid-life crisis.

Stick to representin DJ Pimp because you make a horrible spokesperson for these rappers. Romeo can buy me??? U stay soundin like an Industry Whore. Whats the point of chillin in Romeos mansion countin his cash. You sicken me!!!!
you're a real tough guy, hatin on some kid who you never met. cognito is one of my closest friends so when some loser who dont even know him disses him on a message board, i have the right to say something. i dont know u but i bet you a hundred bucks u would never talk shit in cognito's face, as he would stomp a whole in your ass. but thats not gonna happen because you will never show your face, you talk shit on your computer. cognito got a deal with master p and i can promise u he aint ever carried romeos bags. the difference between you and me is, i never hate on anyone and i refuse to be jealous of other peoples success. take care

Apr 25, 2002
dzellian said:
HE SHOULD TAKE IT BACK TO THE BAY BECAUSE HIS ALBUMS WERE MORE SLAPPIN WHEN HE WAS IN THE BAY. HE SOLD OUT BECAUSE AFTER SOAKING YEARS OF GAME IN THE BAY HE LEFT AND AND CUT OFF CONTACT WITH ALOT OF CATS THAT GAVE HIM THE GAME OUT HERE. HE BARELY EVEN GAVE THE BAY PROPS AFTER HE LEFT.
Are you serious? He didn't come out to the Bay to soak up the rap game...he ran a fuckin' record shop...he had family out here (I believe his mom). He learned what people wanted to hear, that majors weren't releasing, and he turned No Limit Records (The store) into No Limit Records (The Label). He wasn't even doin' the same kind of stuff the bay was when he blew up. On top of that, he put out WestCoast Bad Boys 1 and 2...and popped Bay cats on it...the first WestCoast Bad Boyz was on the charts for half a year.

Apparently his albums weren't slappin' more when he was here because when he left, his records started selling like hot cakes. What the bay thinks slaps, the rest of the country brushes off time and time again. This business is not about what the city you grew up in likes, it's about what the world likes.

About props...Master P was screamin' Richmond until the day the No Limit Roster dropped. If that's not recognizing, I don't know what is.

Jan 20, 2006
dj pimp said:
you're a real tough guy, hatin on some kid who you never met. cognito is one of my closest friends so when some loser who dont even know him disses him on a message board, i have the right to say something. i dont know u but i bet you a hundred bucks u would never talk shit in cognito's face, as he would stomp a whole in your ass. but thats not gonna happen because you will never show your face, you talk shit on your computer. cognito got a deal with master p and i can promise u he aint ever carried romeos bags. the difference between you and me is, i never hate on anyone and i refuse to be jealous of other peoples success. take care
Tough guy??? Can u quote my tough-guy talk? Only tough guy shit is coming from you. RE:Cognito stompin me out. Get tha fuck outta here with that junk.Trust me, You have no clue as to who I know in this entertainment field or in the streets. So if I dont log on and brag about my affiliates and what I've done makes me a "Looser" or a "Nobody" so be it. What trends have you really set that makes me concerned about your POV.

You're correct,there's a difference between me and you. You're sensitive to comments and critisim and I take these things as a mere joke. I never hated on any1's success especially when Black men are involved and it's legal. Let's leave it at this. We've both worked & established rapport with alot of folks in the biz but we just handle things differently when we log onto siccness.

Sorry I cant continue to go back & forth with u. It's a beautiful day and theres too many women outside.