Master P Goes Gold First Week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
what a bunch of fuckin haters!!!!!! P doin his thang, and he still a factor. Y'all keep hatin wishin y'all could do somethin, while his worst album will outsell your whole career. Get off the mans nutts, damn!

can people not have opinions??? I mean shit, if I think his music is whack imma say it...just cuz his albums still work for you dont mean they work for everyone else...more power to you if you can still bump that weak ass shit...hooowdy whooo

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Grim said:
can people not have opinions??? I mean shit, if I think his music is whack imma say it...just cuz his albums still work for you dont mean they work for everyone else...more power to you if you can still bump that weak ass shit...hooowdy whooo

It's one thing to have an opinion, and in all honesty, I only like about 2 songs that I've heard on the album so far, so I'm not some groupie clenching on to everything he does. I'm just sayin, people all over master p hatin the shit outta him for more or less no reason. "I could never rap about another nigga on a record. Y'all hoes, and hoes talk shit." Regardless of what the next man is doing, p ain't talkin down on that next man, even when they came at him. I think he's a pretty respectable dood in more ways than one, so to see people slander his name up and down on some haterism is terrible to me.

@Mr. sippy.....
wasn't at you directly, but at anyone who posted before I did on this subject hatin the shit out of p for no reason, if that applies to you, then so be it

Jan 27, 2004
Jar said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when an artist has a gold album it means 500,000 units were shipped, it doesn't mean 500,000 units were sold
sound scan is albums sold... i know what your talkin bout though.. rocafella does it to boost the hype of an album

Oct 1, 2002
www.soundclick.com
if p's album went gold. was because he had a dvd attached to his project. when you ship 50,000 units of a dvd it's considered gold. so him and koch is using the ship figure to hype up sales for the album since their all connected as one unit. more industry bullsh*t. it's the same thing when he dropped bout it bout it. he really shipped like 210,000 units of that dvd and people went crazy saying he sold 2 million dvd's and everybody started buying up anything that no limited had to offer. real game.

May 21, 2002
I used to love No Limit

Creativly they did fall badly after 98 when BBTP and most of the good artists left

I can't knock Master P tho, even now i doubt i'd buy this new cd but i won't hate on him, he deserves anybodys respect for what he has done.

He is an inspiration to any rap label, the man made millions from rap music, independantly for the most part.

Many rappers have put out DVD's with there cds, but how many are full length feature films? most of them are shitty documentries.

I hope he goes multi plat and builds his army back up with exciting new acts.

Feb 14, 2004
I bought the album tonight and I'm impressed with this album. I've heard "Game Face" and his other albums that weren't really good, but this album makes up for them. And P did get one of the producers from Beats By The Pound back, he got DJ Daryl back, but only produced one song, though. But it's a solid album.

Apr 4, 2004
caffeine said:
Sounds like he stole all his song titles from other artists...

"Them Jeans"? *cough* Ginuwine.
"Act a Fool"? *cough* Ludacris.

That nigga P is hella corny, all his shit sounds like somebody elses

May 15, 2002
Originally posted by III MAK: That nigga P is hella corny, all his shit sound like somebody elses
Nuff said, dude can't do any album with biting somebody, fuck him, he's a rap hustler with low-quality shit. Nigga still talkin about slangin dope in his rhymes when he got a family in real life, fake ass nigga! Nigga ain't no real lyricist, ask E-A-Ski.