marz retiring?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
so im gay cuz i said dude was swole as in meaning he looks tough? only fags hidin on computers that constantly talk shit like spooky cooky and Waxman would turn it into something "gay" like checkin him out. fuckin queers swear to god id beat the shit out of both of u if u were ever in my presense.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
so im gay cuz i said dude was swole as in meaning he looks tough? only fags hidin on computers that constantly talk shit like spooky cooky and Waxman would turn it into something "gay" like checkin him out. fuckin queers swear to god id beat the shit out of both of u if u were ever in my presense.
lol.. Quote me then.

And you don't look too hard to distract.
Maybe throw some keys in the sun, let the light bounce off of them.

limejester= straight thuggin

Sep 16, 2008
if any1 touches me i got this dude who was a pro MMA fighter who said that if any1 touched me he'd fuck em up LOL

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I wonder how ICP's next album will sound, hopefully it has some old school type funny dark story shit on there, like "I Didn't Mean to Kill'em" or "Murder Go Round"

ICP is great at telling funny ass dark stories, but I they may fail. If they do fail, they should just stop and stay behind the scenes so that way more artist can get on the label and represent. Like Mars, since he is full on Psychopathic now (saw his top friends on myspace -_-)