marz retiring?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
i wish anyone good luck on that. Marz is a swole ass mofucka n im sure he can beat some ass. n livin in chicago u kinda gotta be crazy
Well Chicago is all good and dandy, but he ain't fuckin wit Killa Kali nigga, easpecially in the Bay
where you can yo ass beat or yo ass shot

Ask them the family of them four dead cops who all got killed by one drug dealer

or former councilman of Fairfield, Matt Garcia who got shot up cause some mexicans crackheads confused him for a drug dealer

Not to start a which city or state is tougher shit, but the point it it's not where ya from, it's if your a pussy bitch or not, and ya boy is.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
Well Chicago is all good and dandy, but he ain't fuckin wit Killa Kali nigga, easpecially in the Bay
where you can yo ass beat or yo ass shot

Ask them the family of them four dead cops who all got killed by one drug dealer

or former councilman of Fairfield, Matt Garcia who got shot up cause some mexicans crackheads confused him for a drug dealer.
Stop with this whole "which City is tougher". That shit is so 1994. I'm sure there are tough ass dudes and pussies as well in both cities.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I don't feel as tho Marz was ever that good at all. He seemed good in Lotus, but look at what he was with. The levels of skill are unbalanced. His solo shit was garbage.

Fired Up Not Givin A Fuck Woot Woot Bout To Tear This Mother Fucker Up

it was like hardcore pop.