Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (9/15)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
i dont even know who i would want to play with... gotta have one flying, tank and shooter... then the next is fair game, cant wait for this... im looking forward to playing this on live with 3 older folks cuzz if im not mistaken you couldnt on the previous one.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
I wonder if they gonna put team kills on in this game, that shit would be dope for jumping in random peoples games, picking the Juggernaut, saying "Don't you know who the fuck I am? I'm the Juggernaut bitch!", then killing everbody else who playing then jumping out into the next game to do that shit again.

Nov 15, 2007
I wonder if they gonna put team kills on in this game, that shit would be dope for jumping in random peoples games, picking the Juggernaut, saying "Don't you know who the fuck I am? I'm the Juggernaut bitch!", then killing everbody else who playing then jumping out into the next game to do that shit again.
that would be awesome and gay as fuck at the same time lol.

Feb 12, 2006
dont try and rob his gamestop or your gonna get blasted
lol, I only have one person left on my staff that could take care of that but I wouldn't think would do anything, i mean shit, it isn't our money or product so who gives a fuck.

This is good shit though, all the good games coming out over the next few months are street dated so we'll get that shit like a week early. I'm going to check out Halo tonight.
I actually just got back from conference in Vegas a couple weeks ago and already got to play most of these games.