Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (9/15)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
this shit looks solid, i didnt like the first one that much but loved the idea and concept. this one looks way more polished, i doubt i will buy this but im def ganna rent this!

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I saw this was droppin but i really dont know much about it.. I know its considered a role playing game right? Is it actually an RPG with a good story or more of a hack n slash with some upgradeable skills? Looks interesting i'll cop if it gets some good reviews and after i learn a lil more abou it.. a few of my friends really digged the first one, i'd always go over to my boys house and he'd be gettin down on this game

Sep 22, 2003
I saw this was droppin but i really dont know much about it.. I know its considered a role playing game right? Is it actually an RPG with a good story or more of a hack n slash with some upgradeable skills? Looks interesting i'll cop if it gets some good reviews and after i learn a lil more abou it.. a few of my friends really digged the first one, i'd always go over to my boys house and he'd be gettin down on this game
Basically the superheros are fighting each other over the Super Registration Act and you basically chose anti-registration or pro-registration, as far as the levels go I don't know about that. But I don't know if it's like the first with the costumes being upgrades.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
So its more of an adventure game / beat-em up then it is an RPG?
It's an Action/RPG you get to fight like in the arcades but still upgrade your characters. At least thats how the first one worked hopefully this one is more deep with customizations and XP system. From what I saw on G4 you can combine attacks and specials with players on your team. A lot of Coop

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
It's an Action/RPG you get to fight like in the arcades but still upgrade your characters. At least thats how the first one worked hopefully this one is more deep with customizations and XP system. From what I saw on G4 you can combine attacks and specials with players on your team. A lot of Coop
I really dont consider "new costumes" as an way to upgrade tha character lol.. Unless there is some sort of skill+stat points or new moves you can invest in, like in StarWars The Force Unleashed or Prototype? Otherwise whats the point of gaining XP.. I don't know, sounds a little too light on the RPG element for me to actually enjoy it.. Not really into beat-em ups too much..

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Shit you're tellin me.. And i still need to drop some $$ on the new Batman game i been sleepin on.. Also wanted to cop Shadow Complex... Also found Disgaea 2, finnaly, but its $20... Hmmm

Oct 3, 2006
lol i feel u....i got gamefly so its been savin me sum money...im only buyin marvel ultimate alliance and ODST cause i know for sure imma like these games to keep

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I really dont consider "new costumes" as an way to upgrade tha character lol.. Unless there is some sort of skill+stat points or new moves you can invest in, like in StarWars The Force Unleashed or Prototype? Otherwise whats the point of gaining XP.. I don't know, sounds a little too light on the RPG element for me to actually enjoy it.. Not really into beat-em ups too much..
Its not just the costumes in the old one you upgrade your skillz+stat points im sure this one should deeper than the last one.