Mars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2008
www.neversodeeprecords.com
I know this kid on like 2 other forums, he isnt a faggot just because all of a sudden he is a bible basher, he is a faggot because he is a faggot

he insulted me because he has more friends who are rappers.. :rolleyes:

he is also a faggot for saying "I LOVE JESUS AND SUTTER KAIN"
Ah Joker .. so it's you .. well, i guess i have nothing to say to you .. i didn't say that and you know it, on HC.com i wrote how many times you lied (for example, you put in Mars mouth something he didn't say, and he wrote it, so that's not just me) .. you also wrote that i download movies and i told you i didn't download one single movie ever .. so people, if you want to belive him, go ahead ..
About that friends, i just wrote that rappers like me more than you because i promote them and i'm NOT rude like you .. also i don't put false sentences into other peoples mouths ..

Mar 14, 2007
Ah Joker .. so it's you .. well, i guess i have nothing to say to you .. i didn't say that and you know it, on HC.com i wrote how many times you lied (for example, you put in Mars mouth something he didn't say, and he wrote it, so that's not just me) .. you also wrote that i download movies and i told you i didn't download one single movie ever .. so people, if you want to belive him, go ahead ..
About that friends, i just wrote that rappers like me more than you because i promote them and i'm NOT rude like you .. also i don't put false sentences into other peoples mouths ..
I put dicks into yours homo, keep talking your shit, if you want people to play the side game, tell them to go look through the movie section over at HC where you admit to downloading :ermm:

Apr 5, 2008
I put dicks into yours homo, keep talking your shit, if you want people to play the side game, tell them to go look through the movie section over at HC where you admit to downloading :ermm:
Yes, i said 'I WILL download the movie' but i didn't download one single movie ever .. and even when i will download it i'm still going to go to the cinema and watch it there ..

Apr 5, 2008
there, you admitting to downloading movies.

Now back to my original statement

lol shut the fuck up
Should i bring your posts from HC.com where you were saying all the time that MammaJamma didn't drew picture .. you shutted the fuck up when he drew 'fuck Apocalypse' right next to the picture ..

And you don't understand that it is a difference between watching movies online and downloading movies? And i didn't even say i watch movies online .. but yeah, i watched 2 streaming movies in my whole life ..

You are so full of shit ..

Mar 14, 2007
Should i bring your posts from HC.com where you were saying all the time that MammaJamma didn't drew picture .. you shutted the fuck up when he drew 'fuck Apocalypse' right next to the picture ..

And you don't understand that it is a difference between watching movies online and downloading movies? And i didn't even say i watch movies online .. but yeah, i watched 2 streaming movies in my whole life ..

You are so full of shit ..
Then how do you know that Stage 6 is better than Youtube if you have only ever streamed 2 movies?

Apr 5, 2008
Then how do you know that Stage 6 is better than Youtube if you have only ever streamed 2 movies?
And what's the problem to feel the difference between two video hosting sites? On Stage6 quality is the same as in the video you upload and on YouTube quality gets lowered when you upload a video .. and people always upload dvdrips and shit on Stage6, always good quality .. look at window size on Stage6 while watching movie and on YouTube .. why am i writing this lol ..

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Jesus Lord Almighty! You guys stop it with the movie download/stream shit. No one gives a fuck. Who cares if he pirates shit off of the internet? LOL @ you for not doing it.

/end thread
/end your lives

Mar 14, 2007
And what's the problem to feel the difference between two video hosting sites? On Stage6 quality is the same as in the video you upload and on YouTube quality gets lowered when you upload a video .. and people always upload dvdrips and shit on Stage6, always good quality .. look at window size on Stage6 while watching movie and on YouTube .. why am i writing this lol ..

how would you know all this if you have only stolen one movie?

LOL @ you for not doing it.