Mars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2007
Don't worry about it. I know your a mad insane. Just realise theres a lot more to me than just music. Mario > Mars.
I think thats the problem lol, I'm a Mad Insane, so I'm expecting you to put us instead of your own flesh and blood! All good though man, id be doing the same thing

Apr 5, 2008
www.neversodeeprecords.com
little faggot doesnt know what he is on about, he rides every cock that he can get his hands on, as long as you are an artist
You know shit about me .. i have my own rules and i can promote NSD, i say i won't promote SKR for example because they are Anti-God .. artists from NSD are not .. lol i'm not going to confess .. i don't care what you think about me anyway lol ..

Mar 14, 2007
You know shit about me .. i have my own rules and i can promote NSD, i say i won't promote SKR for example because they are Anti-God .. artists from NSD are not .. lol i'm not going to confess .. i don't care what you think about me anyway lol ..
Stop your jibber jabber faggot

what does JRZ say? Nobody hates god more than me?

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Are you sure you don't promote SKR because they all suck dick at music? (Bloodshot is aight).

And don't call this kid a faggot for believing in God and having beliefs in his life. Music is a form of entertainment, you can listen to it to be entertained, and not take it to heart.
Go abort some kids and listen to Infant Homicide sheep.

Apr 5, 2008
www.neversodeeprecords.com
Are you sure you don't promote SKR because they all suck dick at music? (Bloodshot is aight).

And don't call this kid a faggot for believing in God and having beliefs in his life. Music is a form of entertainment, you can listen to it to be entertained, and not take it to heart.
I don't promote SKR because they are anti-God (look at their logo and lyrics) .. personally i think that they are good rappers, especially Bloodshot, Stitch Mouth and Komatose ..
And thanks for some good words man, i appreciate it and that is exacltly what i do, music is an entertainment to me, and i can listen to horrorcore, but i can't listen to anti-christian or anti-God songs/lyrics .. some things are just sacred .. and God is everything in my life ..

Mar 14, 2007

I know this kid on like 2 other forums, he isnt a faggot just because all of a sudden he is a bible basher, he is a faggot because he is a faggot

he insulted me because he has more friends who are rappers.. :rolleyes:

he is also a faggot for saying "I LOVE JESUS AND SUTTER KAIN"