Mars “Zodiac” Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
But if you guys want I'll start doing more exclusive shit here.
YEA MARS YOU SHOULD PUT ALL NEW INFO HERE FIRST JUST ON THE STRENGTH OF US BEING THE ORIGINAL MAD-INSANES(well some of us) THAT WAS THERE FOR YOU FROM JUMP.. LOYALTY = ROYALTY

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
About how many, if any Indecent beats are you planning to have on this?
These are all Industry Beats. But most of you wont be able to identify many of them unless you listen to the same shit as I do. I don't own any Indecent beats. We were going to do an album together at one point but the time frame I was trying to work in didn't work out like I was hoping. I'd still like to work with him sometime tho.

Feb 23, 2003
These are all Industry Beats. But most of you wont be able to identify many of them unless you listen to the same shit as I do. I don't own any Indecent beats. We were going to do an album together at one point but the time frame I was trying to work in didn't work out like I was hoping. I'd still like to work with him sometime tho.
IS THIS WHY YOU CHOOSE THE MIXTAPE ROUTE DUE TO THINGS NOT WORKING OUT WITH YOU AND INDECENT??