Mars “Zodiac” Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
Mars let the cat out the bag over at horrorcore.com…

I am working on a mixtape right now with a lot of big names on it. "The Zodiac". That will be pressed up soon. Late this year or early next year. It will be longer than usual for sure because I know that's everyone's biggest thing is that its never long enough (no homo). I'm probably sitting on over 350 unreleased full songs. I record anywhere between 1-3 songs a night in between all the paid collabs before I call it a night. So far I have about 13 songs for the mixtape. I plan on recording 10 more and picking the best 14.

Oct 6, 2009
The cover is hella dope. I recorded a lil bit on the intro def gonna be a fresh ass mixtape from the tracks ive heard so far. Mars always kills it and has some of the best hooks out of all other rappers

Apr 5, 2008
www.neversodeeprecords.com
350 full songs? Lol, you should release them as paid digital downloads or make a lot of mixtapes/albums out of them. Just release them any way you want damn it! Haha, I just can't stop myself from writing shit like that when one of my fav artists says "I have 350 full unreleased songs" and he releases like 8 song album every 4 years. I just can't accept that!

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
350 full songs? Lol, you should release them as paid digital downloads or make a lot of mixtapes/albums out of them. Just release them any way you want damn it! Haha, I just can't stop myself from writing shit like that when one of my fav artists says "I have 350 full unreleased songs" and he releases like 8 song album every 4 years. I just can't accept that!
You have to factor in quality or quantity. And knowing Mars, he probably only likes 15 out of the 350 tracks. lol