Mariners r gonna come tyte this year!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
Ichiro,Griffey,Felix Hernandez, Cliff Lee and the list goes on..... the Angels,A's,& Rangers better watch out!!!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
yea me too,....dought it!....angels only lost lackey,vlad and figgins,..and ended up getting piniero,matsui,and fernando rodney in the bullpen,..plus we getting shields back,possible the best set up guy in the biz!,.they also have a very good farm system with alot of young sweet talent if brandon wood cant handle the day to day job!...plus theyre looking at this young cat off the island that is we get him,hes gonna light it up major,a shortstop!..they made up for it pretty good!,..dont count them out at all!...but i do agree the mariners will be a better team this year,...playoffs?..that still remains to be seen,...gotta think about injurys and things of that nature!,..this season should be pretty good!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I love that the AL West only has 4 teams...and i like the 4 teams in the division. They have a few new signees that i want to see do well. Byrnes, Garko, Langerhans. Plus Chone Figgins is dope. A's-Mariners is always a dope matchup and im looking forward to seeing it this year!

Feb 14, 2004
yea me too,....dought it!....angels only lost lackey,vlad and figgins,..and ended up getting piniero,matsui,and fernando rodney in the bullpen,..plus we getting shields back,possible the best set up guy in the biz!,.they also have a very good farm system with alot of young sweet talent if brandon wood cant handle the day to day job!...plus theyre looking at this young cat off the island that is we get him,hes gonna light it up major,a shortstop!..they made up for it pretty good!,..dont count them out at all!...but i do agree the mariners will be a better team this year,...playoffs?..that still remains to be seen,...gotta think about injurys and things of that nature!,..this season should be pretty good!
That can also be said for any other MLB teams, too. But I agree, should be a good season. I'm not counting any team out, though. Just hoping for the best for my team.

Aug 24, 2003
fuck beltre, dude sucked and had a bad attitude to match and was a giant waste of money. like for instance staff and teammates would tell the dumb fuck to wear a cup while playing cause its baseball dummy. dude doesnt do it then gets blasted in the balls and is out for two weeks. fucking idiot. dude was always striking out because he never followed orders and advice. dude did what he wanted and the whole team suffered the past few years because of it. good riddance bitchtre

looking forward to some mariners this year, griffey was my child sports idol but i dont expect much at all except for good locker room foundation and morale

May 9, 2002
fuck beltre, dude sucked and had a bad attitude to match and was a giant waste of money. like for instance staff and teammates would tell the dumb fuck to wear a cup while playing cause its baseball dummy. dude doesnt do it then gets blasted in the balls and is out for two weeks. fucking idiot. dude was always striking out because he never followed orders and advice. dude did what he wanted and the whole team suffered the past few years because of it. good riddance bitchtre

looking forward to some mariners this year, griffey was my child sports idol but i dont expect much at all except for good locker room foundation and morale
You're partially right, but he was FAR from a waste of money. IN fact, he was worth MORE than what he was getting paid according to FanGraphs.

http://www.fangraphs.com/statss.aspx?playerid=639&position=3B

His salary over his career is 62 million....he was actually worth 116 million. Do NOT underestimate defense.