march madness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ThaGr8NorthWest said:
whats up wit that cd called "The Government" Syko,BD,and Young Droop....Is that still droppin...Or can we forget that...
Last I heard was that BD was re-recording stuff in a newer studio but that was at least a month ago.

SYKO said:
im usin the trademark on my solo album...
Got ya.

SYKO said:
tracklisting
Did you make it that small so we couldn't see the songs or because it wouldn't fit if it was much bigger given the size of the file/quality of the picture?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
damn i just read the tracklist on your myspace page. i hope that aint official. half them songs haz been out for a while now.

May 4, 2002
@smoked out...i know you waitin for all the shit YOU aint heard..but alotta people aint heard NONE of this shit...especially mixed and mastered correctly...

and yeah....march was album cover month..yall gonna hate me for now...but love it when the shit drop..i know im anticipatin the shit myself...lol

bare wit me...im almost done bein superman,the hulk, and wolverine ,,this shit is tiring

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
right on. thought there might have been sum1 that stupid out there.
There might be, but it's not me. It was a joke. Hence the smiley face at the end of the comment about the picture.

Apr 7, 2007
Hey Syko, if ya reading this. I need some of your net albums and mixtapes. Its ya boy Sida from bellevue. Holla at me asap. [email protected] Or if anybody else out there can help me out please contact me. I need em burnt to a cd cuz i got gay ass dial up.

The Rabbi
Feb 26, 2006
NE Portland
i dont care bout the hype gat damnit...........dont care when it come out either....as long as it duz come out! but when it duz, syk already knows the haters turn into followers, i mean i mean! get at me syk.

----!union avanue pimpin!----