march madness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
damn u got a thread titled "march madness" in the northwest, i though u was talkin about how unlv finna whip the shit outta oregon ass 2night on our way to the final 4
holla

Nov 11, 2006
I was wrong, I guess the Ducks are better than unLv

good game though

LOL I wouldnt even say no gay ass shit like that, notice how that muthafucca edited my post 4 me. The ducks are garbage, they got lucky against the rebs and got exposed by florida
holla

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
What happened to the trademark "Syko" label like on the others? Deciding not to go with that anymore?

Feb 1, 2006
I've -been- confused, is 'The Man Behind the Pill' still coming out soon -- or is this coming out first out now? All I know is that release dates on these projects seem to have as much credibility as rap-a-lot release dates.. Now I'm not even sure which album I'm supposed to be checking for.:eyecross:

And today was the last tuesday in March, so I guess nothing is coming out in March. is 'march madness' supposed to mean we are all mad all month because we still dont know what album is coming out when? This is the wackiest promotion (cross-promotion?) campaign I have ever seen..... Its all NW love tho'.

I guess I need to step my download game up and figure out a way to burn that mixtape from your webpage...