Malki Means King - Cuddle The Cash (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
how did your argument with Juey go, Malki? Did you bring up God and stuff? Did you say you would have the last laugh when he sees you smashin off in the Lambo?

If he tries to clown you, you should tease him about the scratched up lenses on the sunglasses he always wears
I don't like to argue with people I fuck with, so usually I just be the bigger man and let it go. But this time I just moved on instead. What can I do? you can't change people.

doin a show behind your back is pretty damn shady .. i see why you'd be mad about that

maybe it was ac who wanted only him tho?
Me n ac have songs together but I wasn't worried about him calling me or not. It's not the same as me and Juey. I was working that day and was actually going to maybe go just to support AC as soon as I got out of my last session. Then when I saw the picture and Jueys performing and that was it. Me and juey have an agreement in the contract if we get a show its a requirement to tell the other person.

I tell him about every single show I do and offer him to peform with me, always. Funny how the biggest shows I've ever done he wasnt around. Like when I performed for MC hammer and Mac Dre's mom... Seems like a sign

Lol I told you a long time ago if these cats were your friends they would tell you the truth about how horrible your rap is...... Maybe I'm getting you confused with another wacc rapper on here ionno. It's a damn epidemic.
Theres plenty of wack rappers being wack doesn't stop them lol. I think I'm pretty good at rapping. I like to have fun with my music though

I didn't mean to prop this. Malki makes good music man.
Thanks bruh

Last edited:
If Juey had taken responsibility for his behavior, every time he fucked up he would have shown me. If he had stayed humble and stayed solid still be working to this day. I'm willing to put my pride to the side with anybody and get to the money.

If I ever fucked up I've taken responsibility. Even shit thats not completely my fault I always let shit go and be the bigger man, but I've gotten tired of being the bigger man. Not around cats that don't deserve that. Cats that can't be responsible for their own actions. Not when cats take you for granted.

Last edited: