Malki Means King - Cuddle The Cash (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
He showed me his true colors. Threw me under the bus for a $300 dollars. It really showed me where he's at. Can't go to the next level with someone like that. I'm focused on real money.

lol
threw u under the bus how? u bein cryptic, what actually happened? y'all was like snoop n dre, we need to know asap fam.

threw u under the bus how? u bein cryptic, what actually happened? y'all was like snoop n dre, we need to know asap fam.
For a 300 dollars I saw where his loyalty was at. Anything I got, jobs, shows, songs, performances. I cut him in on. Thats why I looked like snoop and dre from the outside. But it was really me cutting him in. When I saw him cut me out over something so small, in front of me. I realized this is not someone I can take with me. Funny thing is, it was me who even enabled him to get that money. I gave him all the chances I could. He stood on that with lead feet. There was no other way than this after that.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
For a 300 dollars I saw where his loyalty was at. Anything I got, jobs, shows, songs, performances. I cut him in on. Thats why I looked like snoop and dre from the outside. But it was really me cutting him in. When I saw him cut me out over something so small, in front of me. I realized this is not someone I can take with me. Funny thing is, it was me who even enabled him to get that money. I gave him all the chances I could. He stood on that with lead feet. There was no other way than this after that.
yea i got that but what was it that he didn't cut u in on? sales money??

yea i got that but what was it that he didn't cut u in on? sales money??
a music video. usually we split the jobs. he shoots i edit. I hooked his computer up for editing, which I shouldn't have did, because soon as he got that he tried to cut me out of a job right in front of me. It was like a slap in the face, because any time someone asks me for who does videos, or can I edit something, I refer them to juey to film and let him get half the money.

Since we didn't see eye to eye on loyalty in the past, or maybe miscommunicated on what the requirements were. I wrote up a contract with him for what the rules are about our music and our business. We both signed and agreed on it. Splitting certain music video jobs was one thing we already had in the contract. I hadn't invested in a camera setup because I had been putting my money in other places. Upgrading the studio and stuff like that. I put every free dollar I can into this music.

I sold my old somewhat outdated camera setup and let him have the video lane, I can't film myself. We would trade videos for studio time, thats why you saw so many malki videos filmed by juey starberry (and usually featuring him because I'm not a hater I would let him get on any song). I give him an hour in the studio, he gives me an hour on a video. Except I'd give him way more hours than he would give me, which is something I wouldn't worry about since he was dependable when it came to videos.

But the investment wasnt fair. If i'm using a 20k dollar setup, and he had a a 2k dollar setup, its not the same thing. If he had a 20k dollar camera like a red or something maybe I'd let him get away with more but not this. Plus when it comes to our music, he does the bare minimum. I'm in the lab like dexter. He will come do his part and leave and he got a full time job, where this is my hustle no job I do studio, beats and videos for a living. He does maybe 10-20 percent of the work I'm doing 80. But im splitting the credit with him 50 50, for what? You got a full time job and i dont know where my next dollars coming from, and you try to shit on me over 300 bucks, when I'm the fuckin guy who even enabled you to be able to get that? fuck outa here. Plus I was gonna put the money right back into the music to benefit us both. We coulda took 300 / 300 and a lil more, and went half and put something on worldstar or got a feature from someone that could get us some buzz. He not thinking about building the brand with me. He only thinking about himself. His priorities are in the wrong place hes focused on the wrong things, being selfish. He doesn't put 100% time effort and money in like me. He was taking me for granted.

So yeah... Fuck it, I bought a new camera, the one he was supposed to get but to cheap to get. I said fuck it and bought it. Bossed up. Now my shit cleaner than his and i have a film business to go along with my studio business. I don't think he's serious about music, and if he is, hes not an ally, he's definitely not my friend or my colleague after pulling shit like that. So idk. I left up the music we did but yeah I erased all his shit from my instagram. Why should i promote him he doesn't even promote himself. I put him in the music video game. I taught him how to do music videos... Without me nobody would know who Juey Starberry even is I made him known from my wave. I guess I got his head too big I got his songs posted on snoop doggs page and in videos with mistah fab... Thats it...

I'll be damned if I let someone get on off me and be greedy like that. Hell nah. hell nah. Its on me now.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006
How dare Chewy go against the wishes of his King? Off with his head!

You should sue him for breaking the rules of the contract you both signed. You can make millions if you explain the judge all the hard times you had to go through, man

Turn €300 into a million like a real King

How dare Chewy go against the wishes of his King? Off with his head!

You should sue him for breaking the rules of the contract you both signed. You can make millions if you explain the judge all the hard times you had to go through, man

Turn €300 into a million like a real King
Exactly lol. I just look at it like this, its better to cut him off right now when the stakes r low. In a way im glad it hasnt happened yet because it might have got ugly over money if it was some real money. if hes pulling selfish moves over a few hundered bucks, when some real money comes into play who knows what kinda shit will be getting pulled by him. Thats why i tried to make a contract to outline what was expected so their would be no surprises. But that didnt work at all.

Like i said it was some petty shit. Shit kids do. Or lowlifes that are broke as fuck with no solidness about them. Whether i got it or not. Im focused on the goal, it takes money to do this shit. Ive went broke for this shit before and im not scared to do it again. I put it all on the line for this music. ive stood up for him in front of millionaires. Im not worried about 300 bucks. its the principal of being greedy and disloyal to your teammate over that small amount of money. My mind cant even process it how someone can be so weak minded. I pretty much lost all respect for him at this point.

He showed me where hes at and thats definitely not someone i can have around me going to the next level.

Feb 19, 2015
Exactly lol. I just look at it like this, its better to cut him off right now when the stakes r low. In a way im glad it hasnt happened yet because it might have got ugly over money if it was some real money. if hes pulling selfish moves over a few hundered bucks, when some real money comes into play who knows what kinda shit will be getting pulled by him. Thats why i tried to make a contract to outline what was expected so their would be no surprises. But that didnt work at all.

Like i said it was some petty shit. Shit kids do. Or lowlifes that are broke as fuck with no solidness about them. Whether i got it or not. Im focused on the goal, it takes money to do this shit. Ive went broke for this shit before and im not scared to do it again. I put it all on the line for this music. ive stood up for him in front of millionaires. Im not worried about 300 bucks. its the principal of being greedy and disloyal to your teammate over that small amount of money. My mind cant even process it how someone can be so weak minded. I pretty much lost all respect for him at this point.

He showed me where hes at and thats definitely not someone i can have around me going to the next level.

so u talkin bout that music video he filmed for that dude fucking a bitch on the couch .. basically what i got out of it is that he filmed it and edited it behind your back witout cutting u in on it, while u were cutting him in on every video you was a part of.

the way i see it, it wasn't really bout the money for him either.. he wanted to feel like his own man, like he could stand on his own two and doesn't need to be glued to your hip for everything. while i understand y'all had that contract and what not, he prolly just signed it to make u happy and was too scary to tell u that he wanted to have freedom to do his own thing from time to time..so yea, it is fucked up in a way, but if u was truly his homie then u woulda cut him some slack and not been so definitive about droppin him so quick imo.

but that's your boy, i ain't here to tell u how to win. guess it was only a matter of time before the bay areas dre and snoop broke up.

Malki you gotta fight juey on camera now cuz
Lol never that i would only fight out of self defense not anger

Yea, no other way around this dude...you have to pop up on him. You and Little Lisa bust his head and film it.

P.S he seems low he's literally not all up there upstairs too.
Yeah i think something wrong w his head.

Then he gotta fight lil b see who gets the Berkeley crown!!
Lol

so u talkin bout that music video he filmed for that dude fucking a bitch on the couch .. basically what i got out of it is that he filmed it and edited it behind your back witout cutting u in on it, while u were cutting him in on every video you was a part of.

the way i see it, it wasn't really bout the money for him either.. he wanted to feel like his own man, like he could stand on his own two and doesn't need to be glued to your hip for everything. while i understand y'all had that contract and what not, he prolly just signed it to make u happy and was too scary to tell u that he wanted to have freedom to do his own thing from time to time..so yea, it is fucked up in a way, but if u was truly his homie then u woulda cut him some slack and not been so definitive about droppin him so quick imo.

but that's your boy, i ain't here to tell u how to win. guess it was only a matter of time before the bay areas dre and snoop broke up.
I helped him fix his computer so he could edit it and get That money. That was part of the contract that certain videos were on him like people that he knows that I dont. I actually know the guy but did not want to work for him.

This issue was a guy approached us while were shooting a video for me featuring him. Asked if we do music videos and i let him handle it, as i was in rap mode did not want to put that hat on. Although i could have butted in, i figured he had me. Once we left from the area im like ok so ima edit this and u gonna shoot? he like nah. Thats on me. So i was like what u talkin bout i was right there i didnt step in because i thought u had me. Then he started arguing about it so strongly, to the point i started cussing at him. He started cussing back so i realized we were gonna have a fight so i dropped him off right on telegraph. Othereise yeah it would have been some worldstat shit lol. And u know im against all that.

The 300 dollar issue might seem small but its the attitude he had about it and the stuff he pulls all the time. Goes behind my back and shit. not there when he says he will be. when i moved to LA in 2012 the whole year before that hes telling me if he can just get to la we will be on. So i saved up for a whole year in 2011 grinding my ass off to move down there. I moved down there for 6 months n went broke in the process. this dude couldnt even spend 50 bucks to get on the grehound to come thru. I told him i got him on food transportation just get down here. He didnt come, meanwhile my girl came down every week. I met up with the cataracs down there was seeing the success of the business they was dissing him to me, but i stood up for him... Lol... i didnt want to put it out there but it is what it is im not bashing him im just stating facts.

about 6 months ago he got a security job in the city he started acting different. I actuay forgave him for the 300 dollar issue and we had a metting supposed to squash everything, but i had a dream that this wasnt the end and we were gonna literally have a fight if i kept working with him. i realized its probably true. Then him and ac went and did a show behind my back i saw the pictures on instagram. That was the last straw that moved me to say fuck it they dont give a fuck about me. I put juey on every show. Damn. See how cats r. Then i look like the bad guy because he tries to convince our mutual friends that im trippin when i get mad. Lol. Idk man... With friends like that.... So yeah its better this way.

Like i said if they pulling shit like that now imagine when its real money on the table. And thats what im focused on. so i owe it to myself to move on

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
lol thats hella funny im bout to post this video now i havent had time

yeah I don't work with him anymore

lol. the beat knocks and my flow is dope. cuddle the cash i got that from lisa. it motivate you to get money.

Whats good bro

u really think you got bars?? are u fucking kidding me?? rudimentary is the word that explains those lyrics.... please explain to me how you got bars?? u think cuddle your cash is slick LMFAO :poo: your girl LMFAO

he acted like he was all there like he kept God 1st thats the main reason i let a lot of stuff slide. And he never did or said anything directly to me that i could really hold him accountable for. The argument after the video was the first time we ever cussed at each other. It was fighting words too... So thats it because you guys can already see where it was going.