Madden 12

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
So did you tell your cuddle buddies from the siccness what happened last night? Why don't you post a picture of the score like you did here? LMFAO!! "You'll never beat me from here on out"??? Huh? What?

wow you got lucky! why don't you tell them the score and how I was coming back! score was 32-20..

and tell them about them two onside kicks and how I had you shitting bricks!

The last fumble on the 15yd on your end zone cost me the game, because you knew I was coming back..

I really didn't wanna play last night, I was lit and drunk..

but tonight we can do it again and I'll 100% sober ...get ready!

Dec 4, 2006
lol@them onside kicks own you son! ha ha

but I'm back to my favorite playbooks tomorrow..

no more west coast offense and 4-3 defense.... you'll see the difference ..

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I switch up teams sometimes, he always uses the 49ers. I haven't played with the Raiders since I whooped on him 70-3.

I beat his ass (again) last night, the score was 38-13!

So here are the scores from the last two games

40-20 (when he was lit, drunk, and didn't feel like playing)
38-13 (when he was completely 100% sober, playing with his favorite playbooks)

Don't believe me? Ask him to take another picture of the scores and post it up.... LMFAO....

So where is he at now? Where are his cuddle buddies?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Where you at DFresh, you hidin' in them bushes? Your cuddle buddies want to huddle and cuddle up with you... come out of them damn bushes and tell them about them recent beatdowns I just gave you.... lol

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
This last dude I was playing was so fuckin pissed. He played with the Lions and me with the niners. I take johnson out 3 plays in, left on the stretcher. Then took out Stafford, twice. Second time he was out for the game. Then the rb for 2 quarters.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
NFL stars not competing in Super Bowl will play Madden instead
Posted 02/01/2012 at 12:53pm | by Kevin W. Smith
Comments
0 0

If you’re not busy tomorrow (Thursday) and enjoy football, a marathon of digital-pigskin-related entertainment will be happening on Xbox Live thanks to Madden Bowl XVIII.

For starters, if you send a friend request to the Gamertag “NFLBaller2012”, then start playing Madden 12 on Xbox at 5:30 (EST) tomorrow, there's a possibility you may get a game invite from an as yet unnamed (but assuredly real) NFL player. The announcement sent out to press reminded folks not forget a headset to participate in this "Game With Fame" event, presumably so you can ask the given NFL player you're competing against why his team didn’t make into the Super Bowl this year.

Later on, starting at 9 p.m. (EST) on Xbox Live’s ESPN app, you can watch former and current NFL players square off in the Madden Bowl XVIII in Indianapolis. NFL players participating will do battle in Madden in teams of three, and the current lineup is set to include guys like New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees, Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, San Francisco 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis, and the dude most likely to complete a Hail Mary that night, Denver Broncos QB Tim Tebow. There will also be former NFL stars like Deion Sanders and Barry Sanders competing as well, and you can see the full team rosters here.

Also, following the tournament, rapper Nas and The Roots will perform. (Wait, I'm double-checking that, yep, no, this isn't 1996.)

We’d be remiss if in all this Madden Superbowl writing action we didn’t mention how EA Sports’ official simulation of this year’s big game had the New York Giants beating the New England Patriots, 27-24. EA boasts six out of the last eight Super Bowl champions have been predicted through their simulations.

One of those Super Bowls that wasn’t predicted correctly? 2008's Super Bowl XLII, in which the Giants beat the Patriots 17-14. Prior to that game, Madden’s simulation had the Patriots topping the Giants 38-20. We'll see if EA's super computers can split the difference in the rematch this weekend.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Lol, I haven't even been playing as much because my PS3 has been freezing and you know that. Ever since the latest update, I've been having those freezing issues. So lately I've been playing NBA2K.

And the last time we played you barely won by 7 points.... breh.

Get at me when you top that 70-3 ass whoopin' I gave you.

Dec 4, 2006
lol did your forget to mention the 53-3 score? or the 48-7 score and the other scores?

maybe you and Ras925 can team up and play me both against me ...I'll beat both of you at the same time! haha