Madden 12

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
1. I work nights, so that's not going to happen.

2. I don't have Madden on PS3, I didn't even buy it for 360, I gamefly'd it, so that's not going to happen.

3. If you can't look at my signature and figure out my PSN name, I fail to see how you could beat me in Madden, so that's not going to happen.

Just the fact that you're using custom playbooks is fishy as fuck to me. Pauses, nano blitzes, a completely changed game style, shit doesn't add up.
1. Well I'll whoop on you in the morning then. I'm sure we can set a time and date.

2. Get it on PS3, gamefly it if you have to. Do what you gotta to do get it.

3. I have signatures and avatar's turned off because I usually post at work when there's downtime.

My son whooped your ass in Madden already, so I'm sure I'll take it to you too... you'll be the next one on here complaining about glitches like the rest of these bitches.

Dec 4, 2006
BLUD SHOT EYEZZ = TONY ROFL that was just right now...

I even let him use his "customized book" and he TRIED using the nano blitzes and quick picks on my players..

But DFRESH925 did his homework and without any glitches KNOWS HOW TO KICK ASS!

Yo Tony, tomorrow it will be the same score and believe it or not! we're going back to square one when we 1st started....

I'M YOUR FUCKING DADDY! YOU BEEEEEEEYATCH!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
And when I come back and beat your ass again for talkin' shit, come back and cuddle up with your siccness buddies and cry about me using glitches again!

Dec 4, 2006
lol my dude, you already I'm onto your shit and I will beat you silly again...

it's back to square one my ninja! ha ha I'm your daddy and you know this!

I'll see you after the 49ers game and do it again..

Dec 4, 2006
lmao@Tony scoring a FG in the 6 final seconds of this game..

Tony, just face it my dude...YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME FROM HERE AND OUT..

ME>>>>YOU

MY DEFENSE>>>YOUR DEFENSE

MY OFFENSE>>>YOUR OFFENSE

ALEX SMITH>>>OWNING YOU IN MADDEN 12!!

ha ha

BLUD SHOT EYEZZ = TONY

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Gg, no excuses. You pulled ahead 6-5 in the series... you can keep trying but you'll never, ever top that 70-3 ass whoopin I gave you when I played with the Raiders.

Let's play again tonight (around 7:15 pm Pacific), I'll be ready.... and if you keep it up, I'm going to bring the Raiders out on you and beat you down again!

Can you top 70-3?

Dec 4, 2006
lmao@can I top the 70-3, you know I can..but seeing you not being able to score it's even better lol ...you lucky I let you score the FG last night, I felt bad for you..

you can be any team you want tonight! lol it makes no difference...I'm still going to beat you like redheaded step child...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
lmao@Tony scoring a FG in the 6 final seconds of this game..

Tony, just face it my dude...YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME FROM HERE AND OUT..

ME>>>>YOU

MY DEFENSE>>>YOUR DEFENSE

MY OFFENSE>>>YOUR OFFENSE

ALEX SMITH>>>OWNING YOU IN MADDEN 12!!

ha ha

BLUD SHOT EYEZZ = TONY

So did you tell your cuddle buddies from the siccness what happened last night? Why don't you post a picture of the score like you did here? LMFAO!! "You'll never beat me from here on out"??? Huh? What?