Madd Dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

P.S. You should peep the tracks I did for my boy Decoy that are coming soon......featuring Brotha Lynch, X-Raided, Messy Marv, A-Wax, First Degree the DE......more coming soon.....????
fo real if you arent feelin Dsanes shit wait till you hear the beats he dropped for this shit...

str8 slaps...

one of them beats it the best beat ive heard in a long ass time str8 westcoast slumpin...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Hey BrokeClown.......suck my white-ass fuckin' dick.

I got info for you........I ran into MADD DOGG tonight at the KUBE party (where were you?).......and man o man did we have a nice talk. You are SO FUCKIN' FAKE IT IS FUCKIN' PATHETIC. YOU LIE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME.....MD.....BYRDIE.....D LEE......CREEP-LO......SAVELL......TOO MANY TO LIST......WE HAD A GREAT TIME! IT WAS LIKE OLD TIMES MINUS THE INSTIGATIN' ASS FAG SHIT FROM YOU AND SMOKE.

You are truly one of the sorriest people I have ever had the dis-pleasure of knowin'.

YOU AIN'T SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS A MATTER OF FACT.......STACK TOLD ME YOU SOLD A BUNCH OF THEM CD'S IN CALI AND NEVER PAID ME!!! BUT YOU DID ME A FAVOR??? FUCK YOU! YOU OWED ME $1,600......AND ONLY GAVE ME $600! YOU SAID YOU SENT THEM TO YOUR BROTHER IN ALASKA AND WERE GONNA GIVE ME SOME MONEY FOR THEM......BUT DID YOU????????? NOOOOO. LIAR!

Keep playin' your stupid ass games and lying.......you are gonna wake up one day with NOOOOOOO friends. You sorry ass loser. Keep trying to buy people and lie to get people to fuck with you......the REAL will prevail! Everyone you know is startin' to see your fakeness.......day by day......you expose yourself. I don't need to to tell people not to fuck with you........I tell them "GO AHEAD AND FUCK WITH BD.....JUST WATCH HOW HE ACTS AFTER YOU DO." And sure enough.......you fall right into my trap......you run your fuckin' mouth off about "so and so recorded this....." and "I'm doin' this with so and so...." EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH ON HERE YOU DO EXACTLY WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO!!!! I CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD MAKE YOU COME TO ME RIGHT NOW IF I WANTED TO!!!!!! STUPID-ASS!

WHY DON'T YOU DO LIKE EIGHTBALL SAYS AND "QUIT PLAYIN' GAMES HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Diss me punk! I dare you! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE GETTIN' YOURSELF INTO!!!!!!!!!! I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!!! WHEN PEOPLE SEE YOU......THEY WILL LOOK AT YOU AND LAUGH!!!! THINKIN' OF ALL THE TRUE SHIT I SAID ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!

"STREET LEVEL RECORDS MADE ME.....STREET LEVEL'S WHERE I'M GONNA STAY" BD - "Kash Me Out"

I WILL USE YOUR OWN WORDS AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU WILL HATE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO RETALIATE!!!!!!!!!

Your best bet is to move on with your miserable existence......and quit even thinkin' about me you fuckin' fag. Pretend you never met me! And who's beats were you rappin' over on that karaoke machine??????????????? MINE!!!!!!!!! I was in jail and still lacin' you with game!!!!!!!!

Last but not least......YOU ARE NOT A FUCKIN' HUSTLER. You are a weak minded mama's boy.....who used to live up under her wing until you found Mel.......who's your new mommy. Without Mel YOU WOULDN'T BE SHIT!!!!!!!!!! I have always took care of myself!!!!!!! When I was livin' with SMOKE.....I had OVER $10,000 to my name!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER FUCKIN' ASK SOMEBODY!!!!!!! I only lived with him until my apartment I wanted opened up in Lake City!!!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW WHY I HAD TO MOVE????? BECAUSE OF BITCH-ASS BUSTERS LIKE MOON.....WHO TRIED TO BREAK INTO MY SHIT......WHILE YOU FAKE MUTHAFUCKAS DIDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT!!!!!! You act like I was broke and assed out????? BOY! I done had and seen more money than you EVER fuckin' will you nickel and dime ass trick! LOW BUDGET BUSTER! I survive off myself......you live off your girl......your mom......or whoever you can use at the time. YOU AIN'T NEVER....EVER....EVER.....HAD YOUR OWN HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have always had my own pad......and if I needed to get a new place tomorrow.....I could! KEEP BREAKIN' YOUR DUMB-ASS GIRL......WITH HER 3 KIDS......STEP DADDY BD.

STEP THE FUCK OFF MY DICK! YOU RIDIN' IT HARDER THAN A HELL'S ANGEL RIDES A HARLEY! VROOOOOOM!

Apr 25, 2002
the only thing i aint feelin off red head......

he talks like seattle is l.a. or sumn...hand grenades n shit......but i like his delivery,i actually like some tracks on the mp3 page,but that super -gangster shit is played.......

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Damn... I hate reading you all fight. I mean for real. You all used to be like brothers and its ok for brohters to fight. But seperated by the hands of time... its a got damn shame. i mean i really will miss the street level family the way it was. You dont understand how fuckin dope it is to be yall and not just be yall but be together makin digital audio history the way you all do. Thats what made your team special, the entire family all together it just dosent appear the same with only bits and parts of the team *visions all the orignal members on stage together* it must had been some good memories... i dunno idim already drunk and going soft and shit but its my 21 birthday so you know whats up... but anywayz i guess if you all could give a present to me i'd wish for at least a last colaberated album with equal seperate businesses collecting fair dues if need be.. Each member of the original street level reaches diffrent members of the crowd until your shit is hotter then lava.... now i face reality and have to be real... my inspiration is shot.. i really looked up to you fuckers... but im proud your all about your business. i never joined a label i just started my own from the jump... but its fucked up in my eyes cuz im on the outside lookin in and you all must have reasons and are set in your ways... i dont see why you dont just colaborate??? in my opinion you all are making more work for yourselves then your suposed to be doing.... JUST THINK ABOUT IT! (sorry..thats all)

Well mission accomplished. I got the final parts to my studio today. now i hit plan b... music video production or cd duplication printing and shrink wrap? hummmm?:cool:

ONE
$crilla

GREEDY BD

On the Rise
May 4, 2002
WWW.GETTINGREEDY.COM
BITCH BOY, MD CALLED ME WHEN YOU WERE SENDING PLEA BARGAINS HIS WAY. DIDNT YOU REALIZE HE HAD HIS CELPHONE IN HIS HAND? I REMEMBER YOU SAYING " YOU KNOW WHAT THE ART OF WAR IS?" " I PUT THAT ON MY DAUGHTER" AND PLENTY MORE! YOUR A COWARD AND FAKE AS FUCK. GET DOWN!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
GREEDY BD said:
BITCH BOY, MD CALLED ME WHEN YOU WERE SENDING PLEA BARGAINS HIS WAY. DIDNT YOU REALIZE HE HAD HIS CELPHONE IN HIS HAND? I REMEMBER YOU SAYING " YOU KNOW WHAT THE ART OF WAR IS?" " I PUT THAT ON MY DAUGHTER" AND PLENTY MORE! YOUR A COWARD AND FAKE AS FUCK. GET DOWN!

All you're doin' is playin' games......and that's what you're trying to do......destroy this organization from the inside out! That's the ART OF WAR......trying to get your enemy and their organization to turn on each other. You've been goin' out of your way to brainwash catz.......the cherade is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lying to people tellin' them I was talkin' shit?? That's a damn lie! Trying to brainfuck people! I ain't NEVER said nothing bad about MD! NEVER! The worst shit I ever said about him was that he was bullshittin'........that's it! And that's "bullshittin" as in not coming in to record......or doing other shit besides writing and recording.

Keep playin' your stupid ass games. And quit callin' me.....don't nobody wanna talk to you......you got caught in your lies.....deal with it......fakester. Me and MD compared notes.......shit didn't add up.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Oh and I don't give a fuck what you heard me say........and yeah......I PUT THAT ON MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!! I told MD exactly what you said......word for word.....I didn't need to change it to make it sound any worse......you said what you said. AND....you got caught.

That's 2 people this week BD......who's next? 2 people have been notified about your bullshit......and they both say you're lying......so WHO'S the liar? Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.