Madd Dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2002
As long as the Beef stays on Wax and everyone keeps it hip hop people shouldnt Die over words cause actions speak louder than words we all heard that before

Ryan RK Rage

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Feud..situation..rivalry..discord..choose your terminology! Any way you slice it, both labels are lookin for their piece of the pie! (GET IT!??! 'slice'...PIE?!?! :x !!)

I as well hope this stays on wax and/or plastic instead of spilling out onto the streets.....its startin to look like a ABC vs NBC type thing to me, both teams are sittin close to even..but got different things to offer...if it makes the music better, then fuck it, anything goes!

In other news..............Mobb Mynded LP to drop on the same day as Lack Of Respect LP...??!?!?! you heard it here first! :classic:

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
tadou said:
Feud..situation..rivalry..discord..choose your terminology! Any way you slice it, both labels are lookin for their piece of the pie! (GET IT!??! 'slice'...PIE?!?! :x !!)

In other news..............Mobb Mynded LP to drop on the same day as Lack Of Respect LP...??!?!?! you heard it here first! :classic:
Like I said,,,,The LABELS are not Fueding,,,And "ALL" labels are looking for your so called "Slice".
And yeah,,, that wouldn't be so bad if the 2 projects dropped at the same time,,,,,But don't look 4 any diss tracks from Kas ,,,(unless somebody bombs first). But anyway,,,,,the problem is between 2 grown individuals who at one point were a team, now ties are severed.
TAD,,, I would appreciate if you wouldn't make accusations about the 2 "Labels" having beef. But I will let you know now,,,,,,,THIS IS STREET LEVEL ON MINE!!!!!

SAR MUHFUKKIN' KASTIK

GREEDY BD

On the Rise
May 4, 2002
WWW.GETTINGREEDY.COM
if im polynesion then your mamas polynesion!!!!! NIGGA! yeah all my fathers roots are tracable, to jamaica to africa....NIGGA! its westy indies.. not pacific islander....NIGGA! and buy the album and you will hear the real about your ass...........NIGGA!!! fake ass individual..................

GETTINGREEDYS THE LABEL NOW ITS OFFICIAL LIKE REFEREES AND WHISTLES-- MD

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
GREEDY BD said:
yeah all my fathers roots are tracable, to jamaica to africa
not to butt in or nothing, but why don't you hop on geneology.com or whatever it is, trace it and post it up. D-Sane is saying you a liar, prove him wrong. That's what I would be doing if someone was testing me. Just a thought.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
mo-x said:

not to butt in or nothing, but why don't you hop on geneology.com or whatever it is, trace it and post it up. D-Sane is saying you a liar, prove him wrong. That's what I would be doing if someone was testing me. Just a thought.
I would say,I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks..move on,and try to git gettingreedy records on the map a.s.a.p.

This funk benefits nobody in the wallet.....move on...
Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

just my opinion......

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Naked Man said:
There isn't really a "Feud" between the two record labels.
Only between the C.E.O.'s. I'm still coo with B.D. and everyone else he's affiliated with. But to be honest,, It will be a whole lot of record sales if this shit continues, , , People are gonna want to see "who's" gonna say "what" about "who" and soak up EVERY release.
Yep.....just like I been sayin'......"Hollywood shit."

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
GREEDY BD said:
if im polynesion then your mamas polynesion!!!!! NIGGA! yeah all my fathers roots are tracable, to jamaica to africa....NIGGA! its westy indies.. not pacific islander....NIGGA! and buy the album and you will hear the real about your ass...........NIGGA!!! fake ass individual..................

GETTINGREEDYS THE LABEL NOW ITS OFFICIAL LIKE REFEREES AND WHISTLES-- MD
You still talkin'? I thought this shit was dead......

You're the one that told me you're dad is Polynesian......how am I gonna just make the shit up? I have a great memory too.....but if you say "West(y) Indies"......then that's Atlantic Islander....lol.

I showed Dub all the shit you said.....that he supposedly said.....and he says basically......you're full of shit. So now what?

Who cares about this shit? I don't. All I know is you're a certified liar....Big Dummy. And you can go ahead and "diss" me......I guarantee that I have some VENOM stored up that's gonna make you wanna run, hide and cry like a little girl once I let it loose. Do you really wanna get into a war of words with me BD? Do you really want me to expose you and all your deep dark secrets? You WILL BE the laughing stock of the town. I'm gonna make you so mad that you're gonna wanna kill me.....but the coldest part is......it's gonna all be TRUE. Do I really need to put the recording of you whining on my answering machine talkin' about ......"I'm startin' to get the impression it's fuck BD...." and "I've been calling you for 3 weeks and you haven't returned my calls......what's goin' on? I don't wanna leave SLR...." And you left SLR? What a joke.

You can keep this DRAMA bullshit goin' for the sake of YOUR record sales......I don't need it. We all know YOU do though.

lol....."Havethangs"? It's supposed to be a solo album......but it sounds more like a compilation. I wonder what the compilation is gonna sound like?

And in closing......I would like to say that I OFFICIALLY don't give a fuck who you're recording with.....who's "on your label"......or who said what about who. Keep living your irrelevant life in MY shadow......remember me......the person who "made you." You were NOTHING before me.....and you will be hardly anything after me. You burnt the best bridge you had. And I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when they finally put out a CD with YOU (if it ever happens) and they don't see no dough....lmao! The game is 100x harder than you THINK it is youngbuck.......but I guess you'll have to learn the hard way......just like every other lesson you NEVER learned in life.

"YOU TRIED TO STEAL THE SECRET RECIPE, BUT YOU'RE MISSIN' SOME INGREDIENTS, 1 WHITEBOY, SOME FILTHY BEATS AND ABOUT 12 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!" D-Sane

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Naked Man said:

But anyway,,,,,the problem is between 2 grown individuals who at one point were a team, now ties are severed.
There is no "I" in "team." We were hardly a team......about the only person who played their position was me......I had to pick up the slack for all the bullshittters. Everyone else was like...."me, me, me...." or "I want this....or I want that." Nobody thought of shit as a team......muthafuckas was in this just to further their own SELFISH and SELF-CENTERED intentions.

EX-SLR artist mentality: "All I have to do is make this record....then I can sit around with my thumb up my ass waiting to get paid off it (if it recoups)......right after we go platinum off 1,000 CD's! I don't need to be out promoting or sellin' CD's.....that's D-Sane's job. I mean shit......he only has 20 jobs......and I only have 1.....he can do that shit."

REALITY: If you don't hustle.....you don't eat. You HAVE TO get out to promote and sell CD's. They DON'T sell themselves!!!!

And I'm supposed to be sad becuase so and so doesn't want to record with me anymore? Hey Kas.....pass me some tissue......I think I'm gonna cry.....lol.

There's alot more to puttin' out albums than recording them.......the REAL WORK starts when it's DONE. Nobody around here except Byrdie had what it was gonna take to make it in this game anyway.....so why should I be upset? Not saying that people aren't talented......but talent doesn't = hustle.

The people that make it in ANY game are the HUSTLERS......the people that don't sit and make excuses for themselves. The people that get up day after day.....and just GRIND. Grind CD's.....grind goodies.....whatever. Lazy muthafuckas don't get anywhere in life.....except deeper in shit.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
And 1 more thing Brokeclown (there must be a circus in town).......you may be able to butter up everyone else and make them "THINK" you're the homie......but we all know that you're just playing your usual mind games. All you're trying to do is show me up......try to make yourself look good while trying to make me look bad (political bullshit)......act like you're cool.....try to pacify everyone with the Sleazy BD Rec Center (but it would be a different story if you ACTUALLY paid for any of it.....so what do you care if people fuck it up?)......try to make yourself seem all nice and caring.....feed them.....blow bomb with them......all that funny little shit you do to get your way with people.

You see......you're not that hard to figure out. You're good for kissin' people's asses till they don't do what you want them to do......then they're "faulty." You're only nice to cats as long as they have somethin' to offer you......and as soon as you get what you want......you throw them to the side like some trash. You're hella shady.....you just know how to hide it well. You're treating your so-called artists like they're your "hoes" or somethin'.......like you're their owner. "So and so is with me." Who cares? I just don't feel the need to compete for people's loyalty and friendship. YOU on the other hand......have gone out of your way to make me look bad......even if you have to resort to lies and dirty tactics. ME? I could care less. You're used to dealing with FOLLOWERS.....I deal with LEADERS. Even though deep down.....you're really a follower too.

I could have easily called everyone up everyday and tried to brainwash them into fuckin' with me instead of you.......but I don't need to. I respect Dub, MD, Brazy and whoever else as men and let them make their own decisions. I don't need to talk them into fuckin' with me.....unlike you. All you've done is campaigned for them guys to fuck with you.

I think you're the FAG.....all you do is talk about me.....think about me.....stalk me......try to get people to steal my beat disks (that was HELLA corny by the way)......all because you CAN'T be me.....homo. Be your fuckin' self and leave me alone you fuckin' crack baby. Get a life.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Tadou's useless color commentary...enjoy!

Hustle is basically Continuity, Expertise, Integrity, and Perseverance......alot of the artists you describe(d) have ONLY the expertise part down....out of all of those, Integrity is the most important (integrity being a mix of Rationale, Character, CREDIBILITY, Confidence, Morals/guidelines, and most of all, RESPECT...)---shit is complicated, eh? :)

Even though you might not agree with me, i back up EVERYTHING i say with facts, logic, and reasoning....D-Sane does the same thing...businessmen do the same thing...Bill Gates does the same thing...anybody who's got ANYTHING does the SAME thing...its INTEGRITY...either you have it, or you need it...either way, YOU AINT GONNA BE **SHIT** WITHOUT IT!!

So basically, Any battle, beef, or feud, 9 times out of 10, is 2 people attacking each other's Credibility...aka Integrity...aka Hustle :classic:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
All I got to say is that I'm a HUSTLIN' ass muthafucka......and everything I have now......I would have without ever doin' this music. And in the process.....ain't NEVER stepped on no toes......fucked anybody over......or burnt bridges.

How many people can say the same?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Originally posted by Mr. D-Sane All I got to say is that I'm a HUSTLIN' ass muthafucka......and everything I have now......I would have without ever doin' this music. And in the process.....ain't NEVER stepped on no toes......fucked anybody over......or burnt bridges.

How many people can say the same?
ALOT of people can SAY/CLAIM they did it....but only about 1% of em are sayin the REAL!

i love bein able to walk down any street in my town at any time i want.....borrow money when i need it (need being the key word..and i RARELY *need* money).....do my bidness where i please....absolute FREEDOM..i love it! :classic:

Shoes can make you taller....weights can make you bigger....but they aint invented nothin YET that can make you smarter...howi feel is like..."Its all in the eyes" (EP comin soon!).......

"Its a game, so it mean i gotta play how i play..."-- (Everyone's Favorite Rapper!)

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Computer is broken, no IM for me :(
.....1st step: video card.....2nd: motherboard/proessor.....3rd: TT's/Mixer.....4th: birth of NW Mixtape prodigy, DJ Dirty Shoez!!! ("SOLE SEARCHIN" COMPILATION, COMIN 2003!!!)... :) !!!

GREEDY BD

On the Rise
May 4, 2002
WWW.GETTINGREEDY.COM
BOY YOU ARE CORNEY. YOU AINT NEVER MADE A SINGLE MUTHA FUCKA IN YOUR LIFE! I REMEMBER WHEN D SANE DIDNT HAVE SHIT LIVIN AT SMOKES WITH HIS MAMA! IN FACT I REMEMBER RAPPIN TO BEATS OVER THE KARAOKE SETUP WITH SMOKE WHEN YOU WAS LOCKED UP, SOOOOOO, IF ANYBODY GOT ME RAPPIN IT WAS SMO. SO HOW DID YOU MAKE ME? I REMEMBER WHEN YOU ( BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WE) DIDNT HAVE A RECORD LABEL NAME YET, AND WE SAT AROUND TRYNA COME UP WITH ONE. YOU SAID" ITS NOT MY RECORD LABEL, ITS OURS." YEAH RIGHT , SAMPLES, REMEMBER THAT? YOUR WHOLE HUSTLE WAS US. WHO DID YOU SELL BOMB TO? US , WHO DID YOU SELL OUT ? US. FUCK WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY, " YOU SAID YOUR POLYNESION","YOUR WEAK" ," YOU WERE MADE BY ME","YOUR A HATER","YOU,YOU,YOU" THEY ALL LIES, OR EVEN WORSE, SHIT YOU REALLY PERCIEVE TO BE TRUE! AND THATS SAD!!!YOUR BOY OVER HERE TOOK CDS FROM HERE TO ANEHIEM
SLANGIN OUT THE TRUNK OF MY CAR PAID 4 WITH MY DOUGH AND WHEN I GOT BACK IT WASNT A GOOD JOB FROM HEAD WHIP CRACKER IT WAS A "SO AND SO SAID YOU DIDNT GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY" I DONT THINK ANYBODY EVEN TOLD YOU THAT, I THINK YOU JUST COULDNT APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT SOMEBODY ELSE WAS HUSTLIN AROUND BESIDES THE D SANE.FROM YOUR OWN MOUTH, WHEN WE ALL WAS STILL COOL" ME AND BD ARE THE ONLY REAL HUSTLIN MUTHAFUCKAS ON THE TEAM" AND YEAH SHANE BOUGHT THE TRITON FOR ME, AND THEN I PAID HIS ASS BACK! MY COMPUTER ALONE COST WAY MORE THAN THE TRITON, MIXING BOARD, LAYLA, NEW MONITORS, ALL OUT MY MUTHA FUCKIN POCKET. NIGGA gz!!!!!!!!! I AINT NEVER HELD A FUNDRAISER LIKE YOU DID, "O.K., WE GOTTA GET THIS, OR THAT" NEVER A THANKS 4 THAT. WHO DID YOU CALL WHEN SUGA T HIT US UP ? GREEDY BD(BUT NEVER STINGY). THIS HUSTLIN ASS MUTHA FUCKA PAID 4 HALF WITH YOU, HUSTLIN ASS NIGGA. NOT ONE TIME HAVE I SAID YOUR BEATS ARE WEAK, YOUR MUSIC SUCKS, OR YOU HAVE NO HUSTLE. YOUR THE HATER BECAUSE YOU HAVE SAID ALL THESE THINGS TO A MAN YOU DONT REALLY KNOW. I JUST POINT OUT FAULTY ACTIONS AND YOU POINT OUT WHAT? "YOUR WEAK, I COULD RUIN YOU, I GOT HUSTLE YOU DONT," AND THATS WHY WE DONT FUCK WITH YOU. YA YA YOU CUT US OFF, AND THAT WAS A BLESSING!

Status
Not open for further replies.