Mac Mall - Rebellion Against All There Is ft. Ray Luv (VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2008
How can it be late when what mall and ray rappin about is goin on. Its never too late to do songs about the atrocities within the us government.
Not their lyrics, but the concept with speaking out about the government. This like an entry to conscious rap from the late Hyphy rap they recently put out. I think what they doin' is good, but it's not original like what everybody makes it out to be.

All the albums Ray Luv put out since Forever Hustlin' were weak as fuck and same goes with Mac Mall; since Immaculate, his albums have been on a decline.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Mac Mall has been doing socially concious songs!!!! This is where he needs to be..Immaculate had a couple socialy concious joints on there and he was spittin...Mac Mall's voice and flow makes me think of good times..Like riding in my 81 dautsun in 97 with a boombox in the backseat bumpin Untouchable.

Get Right
Ghetto Theme
War on Drugs

Mac Mall been doin songs with a message...Dont get it twisted...This is one of the bay's finest when he's on point..And right now it sounds like he's BACK...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Not their lyrics, but the concept with speaking out about the government. This like an entry to conscious rap from the late Hyphy rap they recently put out. I think what they doin' is good, but it's not original like what everybody makes it out to be.

All the albums Ray Luv put out since Forever Hustlin' were weak as fuck and same goes with Mac Mall; since Immaculate, his albums have been on a decline.
Please check your bay rap history mane...You dont know what your talking about...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I think the concept was dope, but overall I'm not impressed. The beat lightweight slap, but it isn't as bad as most make it seem. As for the message, they a little late if you've heard the likes of Paris, Askari X, Dead Prez, Immortal Technique, Public Enemy, and so on.
Stop posting this bullshit mane...Ghetto theme came out in 1993

[video=youtube;u4S-Updjn_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4S-Updjn_8[/video]

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
[video=youtube;1RJmc-AYDbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RJmc-AYDbM&feature=related[/video]

He mentions uncle sam and the system here..

Apr 5, 2008
I would prop yall if I could, I was gonna say the same thing. Mac Mall been on a conscious hype, at least more than other bay rappers. I was gonna mention the exact songs yall did.

And To Live In the Bay? My first time hearing it but wow. That beat sounds like it's from the peak of the hyphy era, very generic. The 808s are hard but that's about it.

Khayree needs to bring back his electric guitar playing. Back 2 my mission is dope. He had some good licks in My Thang too. Thats what always stood out to me about Khayree beats, his electric guitar playing.

Jan 23, 2006

"DE COUP DE TAT" IS A CLASSIC RAY LUV ALBUM AND WAS RELEASED 4 YEARS AFTER "FOREVER HUSTLIN"

Sep 25, 2008
Mac Mall has been doing socially concious songs!!!! This is where he needs to be..Immaculate had a couple socialy concious joints on there and he was spittin...Mac Mall's voice and flow makes me think of good times..Like riding in my 81 dautsun in 97 with a boombox in the backseat bumpin Untouchable.

Get Right
Ghetto Theme
War on Drugs

Mac Mall been doin songs with a message...Dont get it twisted...This is one of the bay's finest when he's on point..And right now it sounds like he's BACK...
He's done some conscious songs in the past, but that's not what his work consists of. I know he's had some socially conscious work in the past and agree that's where he should be, but it's different from his most recent work. I've been bumpin' Mall since Illegal Business and had all his solo's after that.

Apr 25, 2002
[video=youtube;4Rqq3Znz90c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rqq3Znz90c[/video]i liked the message, beat was minimal and chorus kinda took me out of the groove though. ill still pick up the album though.

oh ya and rude boy was the cut

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
BECAUSE THE LYRICS HAD A MESSAGE IN THEM I THINK THEY MADE THE SONG LIKE THIS ON PURPOSE THEY WANTED YOU TO FOCUS ON THE LYRICS NOT THE BEAT
I think so too. The Beat aint bad at all. Just not what you assumed for a Mac Mall Single. I LOVE THE VIDEO AND SONG! AMEN MAC MALL!!! This song is the TRUTH!

Nov 14, 2002
dope song and video! the vocals are a little to loud cause they sit on top of the beat but that might be a youtube problem.other than that this is a dope azz video and song!