Mac Mall - Rebellion Against All There Is ft. Ray Luv (VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2011
You muthafuckas been listening to garbage for years and when some music of quality and substance drops you have the nerve to say it sucks!? OK, I guess yall think Tru Religion Shawty is classic material right? GTFOH!!!!

Jan 27, 2004
They were on point lyrically. Im truly impressed... So impressed Im daring myself to actually purchase a copy of this. Now all we need is Young Lay back.

Jan 27, 2004
They have my attention... Im going to purchase the album and tell everyone who grew up on them to give it a shot. I believe there is a market for them in-spite of age if they approach their music the rite way.

Sep 25, 2008
I think the concept was dope, but overall I'm not impressed. The beat lightweight slap, but it isn't as bad as most make it seem. As for the message, they a little late if you've heard the likes of Paris, Askari X, Dead Prez, Immortal Technique, Public Enemy, and so on.

Sep 25, 2008
Damn, didn't know this was the lead single to his new album:

Still gotta cop the album though. Better be classic like the last albums Mac Mall put out with Khayree.

I was expecting more out of the beat, its still cool just not what I was expecting.
BUT.. the lyrics and video quality are very good imo.

Its just something different I think it might take awhiel for some people to soak it in.

Anyways, not the best but the lyrics are 10000000 times better then that Mac To The Future garbage we got before from Mac Mall. He got some of my fav albums of all time but at the same time that Mac to the future one of the worst ive heard.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I think the concept was dope, but overall I'm not impressed. The beat lightweight slap, but it isn't as bad as most make it seem. As for the message, they a little late if you've heard the likes of Paris, Askari X, Dead Prez, Immortal Technique, Public Enemy, and so on.
How can it be late when what mall and ray rappin about is goin on. Its never too late to do songs about the atrocities within the us government.