Mac Mall new album..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I liked IB & Untouchable but I fucking love IB2000. Mohave, Mac's Fashion, Clockwork, Wide Open, People Ever Ask You. Them some of my favorite Mac Mall songs. Every song on that CD has it's own story. It's dope, way different than everything else at the time.

I don't really care for the song with JT on it but whatever.

Apr 25, 2002
IB2000 is highly underrated. i think a lot of people (myself included) expected it to sound like the Khayree songs on Immaculate sounded - classic Khayree production but updated for current times. Instead IB2000 was completely different and in a lot of ways ahead of its time. Great album.

1) IB
2) Untouchable
3) IB2000
4) Immaculate

I liked IB & Untouchable but I fucking love IB2000. Mohave, Mac's Fashion, Clockwork, Wide Open, People Ever Ask You. Them some of my favorite Mac Mall songs. Every song on that CD has it's own story. It's dope, way different than everything else at the time.

I don't really care for the song with JT on it but whatever.
Illegal business is my favorite album but 2000 is really good too. Mohave might be my 2 favorite mall song behind ghetto theme.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I thought illegal buisness was superior.
illegal business was more groundbreaking and of course is a top 10 album of 90s bay area rap imo however I feel like the followup to a freshman album can make or break an artists career thus being the most important and mall really delivered the goods on untouchable when it mattered the most