Mac Mall new album..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
Illegal business 1, illegal business 2000, Immaculate, and rebellion against all are all good albums to me. Wish that some of the tracks on rebellion were longer but the album was solid.

Edit
I also liked mackin speaks louder then words. I didnt listen to his last album nearly enough to form an opinion. All the compilations I didnt care about. I either already had most of the tracks or didnt see them in rasputins

u forgot his best album

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I can confirm that the story about Pac and Marin (the Jungle) vs Vallejo cats (not just Crest cats) was indeed true. I'm just surprised that he mentioned it because we were in junior high when it happened. One thing though, it wasn't a "Mac Dre show." It was basically a Bay Area show but two acts from Vallejo performed. One was Dre and the other was B.P. which one of my older brothers Mc Rav was in as the lead performer and they were signed to 75 girls which was Shorts old label. So my big bro told me the whole get down and he knows every single nigga from Vallejo who ran (a lot did) and knows who stayed and fought (wasn't many.)

But I will say this and you can quote me and etch this in stone. If Dean Hodges had never went to jail and Dre had never went to jail, the Bay Area rap scene, specifically Vallejo, would have been entirely different.

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Just got it off of iTunes and going through it for the first time. So far it's pretty much what i expected, nothing like the original illegal business

also randomly, my first post in yeaaaaaaaars...used to be a regular on here...any of the old school cats still on here?
im here folks.

Apr 25, 2002
Thats not saying much at all...that album was wack too.
Wow. I beg to differ. Mac Mall usually drops good albums. The ones I vouch for are:

MACNIFACENCE & MALLICIOUSNESS

UNTOUCHABLE

THE REBELLION AGAINST ALL THERE IS

IMMACULATE

MACKIN SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS

RETURN OF THE MAC

What more do yall want from one artist?

Jun 2, 2002
immaculate was the last mac mall album i was really into. since then, there's always a couple decent songs and a bunch of filler. it's a shame too, dude used to be one of my favorites.