MAC DRE'S GRAVE GONE!!!! BITCH SHIT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
yeah a head stone iz fuckin hevy how the hell they do that shit

i called the place but it was clost and how the fuck would they steal

his body thats not a fan thats a faggot could be some body who

iz trying to strat shit up like racist or police there is more foul shit

going on then just fans doing this shit this dose not add up imo

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
AP9 IS OFFERING $10,000 DOLLARS CASH FOR INFO ON WHO TOOK MAC DRE'S HEADSTONE

SOMEONE STOLE MY NIGGA MAC DRE'S HEADSTONE OFF HIS GRAVE AND I'M OFFERING 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS OUT OF MY OWN POCKET FOR WHOEVER DID IT. NO COPS INVOLVED. I JUST WANNA KNOW THE NAME OF THE NIGGA THAT TOOK IT AND I'LL GET SHIT HANDLED MYSELF. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. IF U KNOW ANY INFO ABOUT WHO IS INVOLVED IN THE THEFT OF MAC DRE'S TOMBSTONE, CONTACT ME ASAP AND COME GET THIS $10,000 DOLLARS, CASH.

PASS THIS INFO TO EVERYONE OF YA MYSPACE FRIENDS. THIS NIGGA CANT HIDE FROM ME, I WILL FIND HIM...

CONTACT ME AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/AP9

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
^^
Damn..

but on real talk, i dont give a shit who you are.
you dont fucking dig them up...or there head stone.
thats just dis-respectful.
LOL, it is probably some lil young dumb fuck off of thee siccness too.
*smh*

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
dj pimp said:

SOMEONE STOLE MY NIGGA MAC DRE'S HEADSTONE OFF HIS GRAVE AND I'M OFFERING 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS OUT OF MY OWN POCKET FOR WHOEVER DID IT. NO COPS INVOLVED. I JUST WANNA KNOW THE NAME OF THE NIGGA THAT TOOK IT AND I'LL GET SHIT HANDLED MYSELF. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. IF U KNOW ANY INFO ABOUT WHO IS INVOLVED IN THE THEFT OF MAC DRE'S TOMBSTONE, CONTACT ME ASAP AND COME GET THIS $10,000 DOLLARS, CASH.

PASS THIS INFO TO EVERYONE OF YA MYSPACE FRIENDS. THIS NIGGA CANT HIDE FROM ME, I WILL FIND HIM...

I jus read that on myspace and was about to post it. Real talk if it was someone on here read this: that shit isnt cool at all. I don't care if it was Dre's grave or not that shit aint right. Whoever did it is now has a first class ticket to hell. If I find out and I see them I'm jumpin that fag I don't care who thas not right. Shit I hope they get this punk bitch.

Feb 1, 2006
someones gonna talk & they're going to get murked. what could possibly give somebody the idea to do this shit. i mean you'd have to hella plan it out & have people help you and shit. what in the fuck. mac dre aint king tut. let the man rest in peace.

Jun 30, 2005
it is probably some lil young dumb fuck off of thee siccness too.
^^^ i wouldnt be suprised. thats all bad tho. what the fuck is wrong wit people these days. i hope they get murked for that shit. wtf u gonna do with a headstone? niggas is on some sick ass groupie shit. hella disrespectful and fucked up. whoever did it.. bust they head foreal.

I <3 The Cock

My Dead Grandmother Was A Whore
Mar 5, 2006
who ever took it is most likely going to be blabbin about it to everybody and they mammas....i think that they will be caught, either by the police or by vigilantes

Aug 13, 2002
dj pimp said:

i just posted this as a bullentin on myspace profile.. its all out war, on those fuckers.. good shit dj pimp on the news.. peace