MAC DRE'S GRAVE GONE!!!! BITCH SHIT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2006
I HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER THAT WAS BURRIED IN THE SAME MEMORIAL FUNERAL THAT THE LATE MAC DRE WAS BURRIED AND TODAY MY UNCLE CALLED ME FROM THE SITE AT TOLD ME LAST WEEK SOMEONE DUG UP MAC DRE'S TOMB STONE AND STOLE IT!!!!!!!! I KNOW THIS AIN'T OUT YET OR WE WOULD OF HEARD BUT IT'S TRUE!!! THATS SOME BITCH SHIT AND WHO EVER DID THIS IS THE BIGGEST SON OF A BITCH WE HAVE HAD IN THE BAY THIS CENTURY!!! I AIN'T NO SNITCH AND I HATE THE NEXT MUTHA FUCKA WHO IS BUT IF I FOUND OUT WHO DID THIS I WOULD LET THE STREETS KNOW! YOU DESERVE WHAT EVER YOU GET!!! LET DRE "RIP"!!!!!

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
J Dogg said:
Dogg, trust me......I only post facts. I don't post a lot but the shit I do is true.
I ain't saying you lying but until its up on a real site, Siccness's main page, or if Thizz themselves post about it, I aint believen it.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
its 100% true. they stole his headstone right out of the ground. u know i would never co-sign some shit unless i heard it straight from mac dre's camp. if anyone has info, please contact the thizz camp. mac dre's mom wants it returned asap.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
iam a fan but got damm sobody iz a pscho or it might be punk police

or somebody trying to be funny i hope who ever did it never sleeps good

agin and the same thing happens to his moma BITCH LOL this shit got me mad

May 4, 2005
dj pimp said:
its 100% true. they stole his headstone right out of the ground. u know i would never co-sign some shit unless i heard it straight from mac dre's camp. if anyone has info, please contact the thizz camp. mac dre's mom wants it returned asap.

DAMN.... That's all I can say... ROMP IN PEACE DRE.... Someone needs a chin check

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
tweeze said:
iam calling the place now that shit is closed so there is no telling if this shit

iz false
dude, did u read my post... i aint ever came on here with false info. the shit is 1000% true. so u can call the place all u want or u can read it here first.
i bet it was some lil fan who took it and i bet he'll be caught within the week. i heard it was stolen on friday. someone will get their ass kicked over this, or worse