Mac Dre motion picture mocvie? anybody heard anything about this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
Great analogy, alot of good points. But yes there is an actual film in the works, we have been approached and talked to by many people about the making of the film which will be titled "Mac Dre" I am doing the script along with several others so alot of research from times we weren't around him which is rare has to be accounted for too and we don't want it to be just a glimpse or time frame of his life but of his entire life, sort of a Malcolm X or Ray Charles type of film, but rest assured it will be dope or we just won't do it at all... Thanks for the love and support for so many years of my bro... He lives on through all of us, movie or not...
Thanks for clearing that up with the facts, knowing you're involved with the script has given me a lot more confidence in the project. I hope you guys manage to get a decent budget to get a quality movie out there that accurately portrays Mac Dre.