Mac Dre Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Mac Dre sold so many CD's in the NorthBay it's ridiculous. The reason they have it in Petaluma is so that people can enjoy the shit and get their moneys worth like homeboy said. I talked to D-sharpe and he said that this isn't some "let's make money of Dre shit", Him and Amen are actually throwing it with kilo and thizz. Out of all the shows that have one or two thizz artists and Mac dre's name on it, Super Hyphy ain't that. This is prob the one Dre's family is gonna see some money.

Feb 8, 2006
Legendgary said:
Yo this is me Gary Archer and I want to clear up some of this.

First Mistah FAB will NOT be in Los Banos on June 30th.

Mistah FAB will be at SUPER HYPHY 10

J-Diggs will be at both shows

He starts the show off in Petaluma then he is going to the other show...
for everyone askin about the los banos show

Mar 22, 2006
YoungLay707 said:
Mac Dre sold so many CD's in the NorthBay it's ridiculous. The reason they have it in Petaluma is so that people can enjoy the shit and get their moneys worth like homeboy said.
Vallejos the northbay too and i gaurantee he sold more cds here then in petaluma, people can enjoy the shit in vallejo, maybe not some people from the northbay cause they dont wanna come here, but i just think they shoulda had the shit here im not goin to drive 30 minutes when i coulda just drove 3 minutes

Apr 29, 2006
AllCity Cinemas said:
Vallejos the northbay too and i gaurantee he sold more cds here then in petaluma, people can enjoy the shit in vallejo, maybe not some people from the northbay cause they dont wanna come here, but i just think they shoulda had the shit here im not goin to drive 30 minutes when i coulda just drove 3 minutes
its 30 minutes to see some of the tighest rappers from the bay. I dont think thats too hard. Maybe you dont deserve to go if you cant drive 30 minutes.

Apr 25, 2006
AllCity Cinemas said:
u complaining about a 30 minute drive...man i'd take the bus if i had to

Mar 22, 2006
chronicicetea said:
its 30 minutes to see some of the tighest rappers from the bay. I dont think thats too hard. Maybe you dont deserve to go if you cant drive 30 minutes.
umm do you not realize what i said, why drive 30 minutes when mac dre grew up less then 6 blocks from where i live? if it was in vallejo id check it out but im not goin to a mac dre day in some random ass city when he lived in the same city i live in

Apr 25, 2006
AllCity Cinemas said:
umm do you not realize what i said, why drive 30 minutes when mac dre grew up less then 6 blocks from where i live? if it was in vallejo id check it out but im not goin to a mac dre day in some random ass city when he lived in the same city i live in
thats just straight IGNAT

Mar 8, 2006
YoungLay707 said:
Mac Dre sold so many CD's in the NorthBay it's ridiculous. The reason they have it in Petaluma is so that people can enjoy the shit and get their moneys worth like homeboy said. I talked to D-sharpe and he said that this isn't some "let's make money of Dre shit", Him and Amen are actually throwing it with kilo and thizz. Out of all the shows that have one or two thizz artists and Mac dre's name on it, Super Hyphy ain't that. This is prob the one Dre's family is gonna see some money.
Great call. And All City Cinemas aint no Dre fan if he cant get off his ass and drive 30 min for a fuckin concert.

Feb 22, 2006
Rommel707 said:
But in Petaluma you know a bunch of rich white boys is gonna show up boppin n shit. I mean cmon nigga petaluma shit that is fuckin gay. Niggas need come to the v mo often.
Exactly "nigga" they dont want more "niggas" dead on a Mac Dre Day! i aint racist but this negative shit you said is why some people dont like black "niggas"