Mac Dre Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
COOLIO! WTF! lol. that actually looks lyk a hella good line up. I might have to check it out! Does any1 know if they gon have a block party in the crest for Dre on July 6? cuz dats his b-day. most likely they will.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
the last time they had a mac dre day in vallejo a young man was murdered. that is no reflection on dre or vallejo in my book, but thats why they're having it in petaluma, they dont want any violence of any kind.

Feb 28, 2005
dj pimp said:
the last time they had a mac dre day in vallejo a young man was murdered. that is no reflection on dre or vallejo in my book, but thats why they're having it in petaluma, they dont want any violence of any kind.

being in another city wont change anything...people are still gonna go regardless of where its at

cope

Sicc OG
Dec 20, 2005
southscoridah said:
COOLIO! WTF! lol. that actually looks lyk a hella good line up. I might have to check it out! Does any1 know if they gon have a block party in the crest for Dre on July 6? cuz dats his b-day. most likely they will.
da unda dogg' from the V