Lynch's suicide note and other projects

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2002
Well, you did slightly better than the CHARACTER of "1 Krazy Nigga" because I made him up to be a stereotypical uneducated asshole whose sole purpose in life is talking shit to people over the internet (like 95% of the people here)

But seriously....damn. Way to get bent out of shape over something that had nothing to do with you. Do you enjoy Lynch's music so much that you need to threaten strangers in honor of him? Do you fantasize about his black cock pumping semen deep into your asshole? Do you think you impress people by recycling your idols' catch phrases like "bitchmade" and "spitten venom"? Do you think you prove your "net cred" for talking like a retard saying "dis, dat, and wit?" Or did you suck so much dick you got a speech impediment? See, there's a nice little rhyme......and I don't even rap, but it's better than the unoriginal bullshit most of you imbecilles spew.....and what kind of fucking name is willie hen anyway?

Okay, one of my New Year's resolutions was to quit wasting so much time on the internet, and I figured this was the best place to start, or stop, as the case may be. I like rap, but the only artists I have ever heard of are mainstream and popular like Jay-Z, 2Pac, Brotha Lynch, Eminem, Loki, Nelly, C-Bo, Puffy, Nas, Dr Dre, Dre Dog, and C.O.S, Snoop Dogg, Doomsday, Cam'Ron .......you know, your average teenybopper stuff, but hey. I'm only 14.

I live in Mississippi, just got web tv recently, and decided to come here, but I was frustrated because of the lack of information on the music I listen to which might not be DAT HARD FUKIN GANGSTA SHIT DOG!! but I enjoy it, nevertheless. I will leave now, and don't trip if told you you would end up in a hole in the desert. I live in the hills. I have never seen a desert, and I only know one black kid that goes to my high school. I have never smoked pot or crack and wouldn't know how to if I tried. I drink occasionally but I've only gotten drunk once. My sincerest apologies to all those whos feelings I may have hurt, please don't hunt me down and bust a cap in my white ass. (3/4 Irish, 1/4 German)

.....and don't forget to use double c's so everybody will know that you undoubtably are a down ass homegirl.

Dec 19, 2002
Damn, I'm quivering in my boots becaue of some netbanging fake piece of shit that threatens people. I'm only 14 homie, that gives me the right to be a childish asshole. What's your excuse, pops?

:confused:<quivers>:confused:

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
yeah I also can't wait to get that new lynch cd. I just hope it'll come out in february cause I'm tired of waiting but we'll see.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
D.A.M. ~ My Kabol account is still inactive!!!

Sup, YAW!!!

Unkut'z funny. Man I always misspell artistz namez too hahaha Itz hard to keep em right. Ish, I remember Lynch misspelled Ganksta Nip's name like every single time.

Ey, 1 Krazy Nig: Man, Kabol's got much luv for the little homiez - keep reppin, homie. 1luv

Kavie: Yez...D.E. is goin to be on the album. Remember, D.E. iz considered SICCMADE. Sidez, D.E. iz suppossed to be Lynch's psychiatrist on the album or somethin. ps...how you been, lil homie?

SICCMAE FAMZ - sup! Been a minute. Im swoopin soon as it dropz. Sup Zagg! LOKI! Lynch! Beta! Ripp! Crook!

Jun 14, 2002
FEBRUARY 2005

I'm feeling krazy on this one, 1st it was december, then january, then february, and now march, when i come across it I'll cop it but I aint sweatin no mo, none of the record stores even have it listed in the order system, couldve been a sicc birthday present but oh well