Lynch's suicide note and other projects

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2002
Siccmade Gear

Datz Dope Homie when u gonna drop the siccmade gear, cuz i hearin thangz about it and i juss wanna kno wheniz it commin out shout me a holla Dogg

Im Out
L

-Diesel-

Aug 13, 2002
Krazy Nigga , why you on here talking shit , Many posts alll being bitchmade , put a dress on homie , you are bitch shit . Dont kick around here acting like you felix mitchell. Runnin your mouth like a punk , you wanna represent , put something on a cd . Until then keep your jenny jones watchin, ricki lake season ticket holdin ass quiet . All crying about what everyone else got goin on . Oh and dont come with that fake ass wanna be a g shit , cuz I'll hand it to you ...Thatz real

You couldnt touch Droop or Lynch , even if I gave you a boost lil fella .

Dec 19, 2002
DAMN GIRL YOU ARE FUCKIN SPRUNG ON ME FOLLOWING ME AROUND THE BOARD READING ALL MY POSTS!!!

YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALL ABOUT ME BUT I DUNNO WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE!! WILLE HEN?!?!?! SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKIN CRACKHEAD WANNA BE PURPLE SUIT WEARING FAKE PIMP NAME TO ME!!

AND YOU WANNA SEE ME IN A DRESS? I DON'T DO THE TRANSVESTITE DYKE SHIT SO HELLA NAW BITCH!!!

YOU'LL HAND IT TO ME?!!?!? DONT DOUBT IT, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF A BITCH THAT ACTS UP!!

NOW GET OFF THAT COMPUTER AND GET BACK ON THAT CORNER, HO!!!!

HERES A PIC OF YO MOMMA YOU FUCKING FAG

Aug 13, 2002
Thats the best you can do ..... Its like Im in a battle of wits , with a mental midget . Tell you what krazy , its your bed time , so slip on your lil bunny pjs with the feet on them , and hit the top bunk , you are out of your league , spittin vemon with me... For all your hating , you are weak . posting a pic supposed to be my momma , please that was game we used in jr high , come up ...Next time you wanna bring something make sure you get your permission slip signed